South Pacific Environmental
Offices and other commercial spaces should be kept clean to ensure the comfort and safety of employees, customers, visitors, and tenants. Given the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, cleaning and disinfection has become even more essential. Coronavirus spreads fastest from person to person and can be more easily spread indoors. To prevent the further spread of COVID-19, one of the best things you can do is have your office or other commercial setting cleaned and disinfected by a professional.
With our professional disinfection and cleaning services, South Pacific Environmental can clean and disinfect commercial properties and public buildings in Spokane Valley, WA, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses. Using advanced equipment and EPA-registered cleaning products and disinfectants, our professional technicians will thoroughly treat objects and surfaces throughout the property. Our techniques used to disinfect spaces were also created in accordance with standards from health organizations like the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and others like it.
What is COVID-19?
Also referred to as the coronavirus, COVID-19 is a respiratory illness. Air droplets transmitted by way of person to person contact is the easiest way to spread the illness, which can have mild to severe symptoms. The disease can also be contracted through contact with contaminated objects and surfaces.
COVID-19’s main symptoms include breathing troubles, coughing, fever, and chills. It can take anywhere between 2 to 14 days to show signs of infection. Elderly individuals and people with compromised immune systems and underlying conditions are at high risk for contracting the illness and experiencing severe symptoms.
Read the CDC coronavirus FAQ to learn more about COVID-19 and its symptoms.
Disinfection Services in Spokane Valley, WA
With our cleaning and disinfection services, you can better protect your property and those who enter it. We begin our services by removing dirt and dust buildup through cleaning and sanitization. We will then treat the surfaces and areas with disinfectant which neutralizes any remaining pathogens. We also pay special attention to treat high-touch areas and surfaces.
We use EPA-registered cleaning products and disinfectants that are proven effective in the elimination of coronavirus and other hazardous pathogens. To begin, we assess your property’s needs and create a plan for thorough cleaning and disinfection. When conducting the cleaning and disinfection process, we will also provide updates.
The following steps are included within our cleaning and disinfection services:
- Everyday surfaces and objects, such as door handles and light switches, are treated.
- Contaminated materials are removed safely.
- Using a broad-spectrum biocide, we fog the property to remove viral particles and other harmful pathogens.
Why Call South Pacific Environmental for Professional Disinfection?
We take the following approach when disinfecting offices and commercial buildings:
- Advanced technology: We use EPA-approved disinfectants and advanced equipment and techniques to treat your property.
- Hospital standard products: To eliminate coronavirus and other hazardous pathogens, we use only hospital-grade, EPA-registered products.
- Trained professionals: Our professional technicians disinfect your property in a safe and effective manner by following established protocols and by not causing cross contamination. Additionally, we conduct our cleaning and disinfection services within the guidelines recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the CDC.
Contact Us for Disinfection and Cleaning Services in Spokane Valley, WA
Whether you are responding to a COVID-19 case or are simply being proactive, South Pacific Environmental provides cleaning and disinfection services to restore a safe environment at your office or other commercial space.
To learn more about the disinfection services we offer in Spokane Valley, WA, call (208) 534-9491.
Related Disinfection Services: