Have you experienced fire damage in Sparks, NV or in the surrounding areas? If so, it’s necessary to begin the smoke and fire damage restoration as quickly as possible. You may be overwhelmed thinking what to do and whom to call now? That’s where Nevada Water and Fire Restoration comes to the help. Our restoration specialists in Sparks, NV, work with sensitivity and diligence to provide prompt and effective emergency services ready to solve your fire and smoke damage problems through repair, renovation, and restoration services.
Causes of Fire Damage:
The top 10 causes of fire damage in home or businesses that include:
- Over-heated appliances
- Gas leakage
- Blast of heating appliances
- Electrical faults and mishandling
Fire Restoration Services We Offer:
- Emergency board up and roof tarping
- Fire damage remediation
- Fire and Smoke damage mitigation
- Soot removal
- Soot cleanup
- Smoke odor removal
- Water damage cleanup
- Content cleaning and pack-out
Fire Damage Restoration- Our Step-by Step Process:
Fire and smoke damage cleanup is a cornerstone of our business. We have extensive years of experience, skills, tools, and equipment to help your property get back into its original condition. Our step-by step processes include:
- Emergency Assistance: We understand that a fire is an emergency and there are high chances of your property being damaged by the flames, water, smoke, or the soot. Thus, when contacted we reach the location in less than 30 minutes and provide immediate relief to you and your property.
- Inspection and Evaluation: Once the fire is mitigated and when safe to do so, our team enters the affected area to assess and evaluate the condition of the property. During this time, we notice if there are any damages to the walls, ceilings, furniture and to your personal belongings.
- Board Ups and Tarfs: Before we begin the actual restoration process, we understand that your property is ruined where all the door, ceilings must have broken and there might holes in the roofs. To protect from any theft and vandalism, until the restoration is completed, we board up all the openings and tarp the ceilings for safety and precaution.
- Water Damage Cleanup: Gallons of water must be used to eradicate fire. However, this standing water and debris must be removed to protect your property from any further water damage or mold growth.
- Inventory and Pack Out: During the disaster, we know that your property items, furniture, upholstery, and other personal belongings must have been damaged. Our content restoration team take meticulous inventory and packs all the items to save it from any further damage. If any of your belongings such as furniture, upholstery, photographs have been damaged, we aim to restore it as we know they matter to you.
- Smoke and Soot Removal: There is a lingering smell after fire that comes from smoke and soot damages. If not removed, it can further worsen the property and your belongings. Thus, our team of experts use advanced equipment such as air scrubbers, HVAC systems, and thermal defoggers to remove the soot and smoke from your property.
- Clean and Deodorize: Once the damaged is removed, our specialists sanitize the place with specialized cleaning materials that safely removes all the hidden debris of the fire and soot that are left in the corner. We also use industry-recognized deodorizing products to eliminate any remaining odors if any.
- Repair and Restoration: Last but not least, this phase involves a blend of repair, reconstruction and finishing touches to the walls, ceilings, and roof of your property including your personal belongings that were damaged during the accident.
Smoke Damage Restoration and cleanup:
By having a professional clean your fire damage, you can trust that your home will be returned to its’ original state. Make sure to not touch any soot that may have been left behind by the fire. Soot contains many hazards and carcinogens that can further damage your surfaces. Nevada Water & Fire Restoration, Sparks NV, has a fully trained and certified staff that has completed advanced training on smoke damage restoration and soot removal. It is the training and knowledge of the technicians that ensures your home is returned to normal.
Smoke and Fire Damage Restoration- Do’s and Don’ts:
- Do-Turn off your electrical appliances and board
- Do-Move somewhere for safety
- Do- Photograph the scene
- Do-Call the Insurance
- Don’t- Wash anything with water
- Don’t-Stay close to carpet or any upholstery
Fire Damage Restoration Company in Sparks, NV
When you hire Nevada Water and Fire Restoration, you have one of the best fire damage restoration companies in Sparks, Nevada on your side. Whether in your residential or commercial setting, we are committed to help you through this difficult time on a 24×7 basis. We will also deal with your insurance companies with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
If you’re looking for a smoke and fire damage restoration in Sparks, Nevada Call us today at 775-546-2036.
Related Fire Damage Restoration Services Near to Sparks, NV:
Fire Damage Articles: