Call us for Fire Restoration in Gardnerville, NV
Disaster emergencies like fire can cause great damage to property, and human health. The process of restoring the property, filing claims and remediation process can seem daunting. But you don’t have to fear. At Nevada Water & Fire Restoration, we provide comprehensive fire damage restoration and clean up services to help affected homes and businesses in Gardnerville, NV. Our team of IICRC certified experts are experienced in all aspects of fire damage restoration services, such as fire damage repair, smoke damage clean up, soot and odor removal.
We offer emergency services 24/7, 365 days a year and help with insurance companies in order to achieve the claim.
Causes of Fire at Home and offices:
Fire can be a result of a natural disaster or a man-made mistake. Following are few of the causes that leads to fire in the property:
- Electrical short circuits
- Faulty appliances
- Cigarettes and candles
- Kitchen fires
- AC and heater blasts, and so on.
Why Smoke Damage Cleanup After Fire is Required?
Smoke and soot are the usual results of fire damage. These Ash particles, when not removed can impact porous materials like furniture, clothes, carpets, and any other household items, causing permanent damage. To understand the effect of smoke, you might start noticing wall discoloration and grey stains on your belongings. Exposure to these particles can be dangerous, causing burning eyes, cough and can irritate the lungs.Smoke Damage Clean up after a fire damage is necessary to eliminate these potential risks in the future. We, at Nevada Water & Fire Restoration, understand the pain that you go through the remediation process. Thus, our smoke damage restoration experts take a step by step process to de-contaminate and sanitize the affected area. We use professional-grade cleaning tool and supplies in order to mitigate the bad odor lingering in the affected area.
Professional Fire Damage Restoration in Gardnerville, NV
At Nevada Water & Fire Restoration, we are prepared to provide emergency fire and smoke damage restoration. We use the latest techniques and methods to clean and restore your property quickly and efficiently, no matter the level of damage. Following is our step by step process:
- Initial assessment: We will conduct a thorough assessment of the damage, identifying the extent of structural, smoke, soot, and water damage.
- Secure the property: If necessary, we will secure the property using emergency board ups to prevent unauthorized access and vandalism.
- Water removal and drying: If water was used to extinguish the fire, we would extract excess water and initiate the drying process to prevent mold growth and additional damage.
- Soot and smoke removal: our experts will use professional cleaning methods to remove smoke residue and soot from surfaces like walls, ceilings, and other affected areas.
- Deodorization: We will use specialized techniques such as thermal fogging, ozone treatments, or air scrubbers to eliminate lingering odors.
- Structural cleaning and repairs: At last, Structural damage will be evaluated, and necessary repairs will be planned and executed. This may include replacing damaged materials, reinforcing weakened structures, and ensuring the building’s stability.
Fire Damage Repair- Do’s and Don’t’s:
- Do: Wear protective masks and face coverups
- Do: Protect your belongings
- Do: Document the damage
- Don’t: Enter the Smoke area
- Don’t: Wipe or wash the soot debris
- Don’t: Eat in the affected area
Qualified Fire Damage Restoration in Gardnerville, NV
If your home or business is damaged by a fire, do not hesitate to call the professionals of Nevada Water & Fire Restoration. Our team of experienced professionals can help rebuild and repair the damaged areas, restoring the property to its former glory. We use the highest quality materials and methods to ensure the best possible results.
You can call us 24 hours a day at (775) 546-2036 for fire damage restoration in Gardnerville, NV.