Fire Damage Restoration
For victims caught up in fire whether at home or office, it can be one of the most vulnerable and devastating experiences. The speed and ferocity at which the fire spreads can cause a huge amount of damages and loss to property. When a tragedy like this occurs, it is best to contact a professional immediately.
Nevada Water and Fire Restoration is a leading company in fire damage restoration and smoke damage cleanup offering fast response services to any size of fire damage in Reno, NV. We understand that people, communities, their jobs and living matter, hence our emergency team is committed to help you bring back your property and life to a pre-loss condition as quickly as possible. It is the training and knowledge of the technicians that ensures your home is returned to normal. We use only professional restoration products and equipment for your structure and contents, removing the smoke and soot byproducts to return each material to its original condition.
What Causes Fire Damage?
- Electrical problems
- Smoking materials like cigars, e-cigarettes, candles
- Unattended cooking and heating appliances
- Broken gas lines and other faulty appliances
- Christmas tree
- Combustible dust
- Man-made fires arising from deliberate burning of trees and garbage
Damage Caused by Soot and Smoke:
Once the fire is out, smoke can travel throughout your home’s ventilation system with ease. Once it settles onto household surfaces, the soot can cause permanent damage, known as etching and tarnishing to the surface, changing its structural composition. Smoke also has the ability to travel through walls and for days after the flames have been extinguished. This is why it’s crucial to take immediate action afterward to prevent the damage from spreading.
How Does Our Smoke and Fire Restoration Process Look Like?
During the emergency, Nevada Water and Fire Restoration offer services like:
- Securing the Property: After the elimination of fire hazard, our fire restoration specialists will take immediate steps to protect and secure your property to help prevent any further damages or vandalism. The team will safeguard your property and belongings by boarding up the fragile windows and doors and tarping any holes in the roofs if necessary.
- Assessment and Inspection: Later on, the team will conduct a fire-damage evaluation of your entire property to see how badly your walls, ceilings, furniture and other personal belongings were damaged during the accident. This is necessary to understand the extent of the damage and make a proper restoration plan that will suit your budget and needs.
- Water Extraction & Removal: During the mitigation process and fire-cleanup, a large amount of water is used to extinguish the flames, creating a lot of standing water inside the property and in the surroundings. Hence, it is necessary to remove and dry out this excessive water to prevent from any damages of mold and mildew.
- Inventory and Pack out: During the incident, there may be chances that your furniture, personal items and belongings might have been affected. In order to prevent any further damage, our trained professionals will do content cleaning that includes carefully documenting, photographing and packing your valuables in a safe secured box.
- Smoke Restoration, Odor and Soot Removal: The lingering smoke and soot is unhealthy and can cause possible damage to property and own health. Considering this, our specialists have industry renowned air-scrubbing technology, supplies and expertise that are needed to clean the remaining smoke and soot residue from ceilings, walls, and other areas. Our deodorize and clean up service experts use advanced equipment that are required to remove the bad odor from smoke.
- Repairs and Restoration: Once the cleaning is completed, our professionals will begin the restoration process that includes rebuilding and replacing the walls, floors and roofs, replacing fixtures, electrical system and bringing the property to its normal looking condition.
Fire Damage Restoration Checklist:
- Keep yourself and your family safe
- Contact us as your emergency fire restoration company
- Find a safe place to stay for temporary
- Contact your insurance company
- Start to rebuild and restore
Fire Damage Restoration- What to Avoid:
- Do not try to mitigate the fire by yourself
- Do not rebuild or restore the property by yourself
- Do not go near to electrical board or gas lines
- Do not use any appliances or electronics
- Don’t wash anything and stay away from carpets, furniture and upholstery
#1 Smoke Damage Clean up and Fire Restoration in Reno, NV
By having a fire restoration company like Nevada Water & Fire Restoration, Reno NV, you can guarantee your home or office will be restored in no time. Our 24/7 emergency restoration team is caring and courteous who have the expertise to handle disaster restoration of all kinds and sizes. We will also work with your insurance company during the claims process, allowing you to focus on other matters.
For fire damage restoration services in the Reno NV area, call Nevada Water & Fire Restoration at 775-546-2036. We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to help you get back to the original condition.
Related Fire Restoration Services Near to Reno, NV:
Fire Damage Articles: