Water damage is nearly impossible to prepare for because it has so many unpredictable causes. Water damage is the result of natural elements, like flooding and excessive rain, or internal problems, like burst pipes, plumbing leaks, and other backups. Regardless of the source, water damage can cause major issues for your house or building. Water is easily spread through permeable furnishings or materials and can cause big structural damage to the property. Excessive moisture also increases the risk of mold growth, which can trigger health issues.
RestorationMaster provides complete 24 hour water removal and water damage repair services to homes and commercial buildings in Pocatello, ID. Our technicians are IICRC certified and have advanced equipment to ensure all water and excess moisture is removed from the property. We practice a thorough 3-phase restoration process and our technicians are available for 24-hour water removal, and similar emergencies, in Pocatello, ID.
Water Damage Problems in Pocatello, ID
Water damage is considered an emergency because it easily spreads to permeable materials, such as furniture, flooring, drywall, wood, etc. These materials often warp, rot, and appear discolored if they absorb too much water. Weak wood and drywall cause serious structural damage and weakens the property.
Mold is another unfortunate side-effect of water damage, and grows in areas with excess moisture. Mold can grow as quickly as within 48 hours after water damage has occurred. This is why it’s essential to call a water damage restoration professional right away. Mold growth weakens the structure of the house and can cause health problems, such as triggering allergic reactions or infections.
Water Damage Restoration – Watch Our Video:
For water damage restoration services in Pocatello, ID, call RestorationMaster at (208) 534-6919.
Professional Water Removal Services in Pocatello, ID
Our professionals are IICRC certified and use the best equipment and water extraction procedures in the industry. We use a 3-phase water damage restoration process to provide effective services and guarantee removal and cleanup of water, moisture, and other damage.
The three phases include:
- Emergency Response: We quickly arrive at the scene to assess the water damage and keep it all contained. We then use our assessment to create a water damage restoration plan. We inform you of all our intentions beforehand.
- Water Removal and Drying: We use the top flood and water damage cleanup and drying equipment to remove all water and excess moisture from affected furnishings and materials. We also remove items that are affected by water damage off-site to restore them.
- Reinstallation and Cleaning: We return all furnishings, materials, and items that were moved during restoration. We will also return all affected items after cleaning.
What to Do if You Experience Water Damage in Pocatello, ID
- Call our water damage restoration professionals immediately for 24 hour water removal at (208) 534-6919
- Shut off all electricity and water
- Put valuable objects (family photos, heirlooms, paintings, etc.) in a safe place
- Remove area rugs and other non-permanent floor coverings from the area
- Keep drapes off the floor
- Mop and blot wet surfaces
- Open doors and drawers to create airflow
What Not to Do if You Experience Water Damage
- Do not walk into a flooded room until the electricity is off
- Do not try to remove any permanent flooring
- Do not move books from their bookshelves
- Do not use a vacuum cleaner to remove water
- Do not attempt to clean up mold yourself
Contact us for Water Damage Restoration in Pocatello, ID
Contact RestorationMaster immediately after realizing your property has water damage. We will perform our complete water extraction services to remove all water and moisture, and get affected areas back to their original state.
We can be contacted 24 hours a day at (208) 534-6919 for our emergency flood cleanup and water damage restoration in the Pocatello, ID area.