ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration
The appearance of property can make a lasting impression in both commercial and residential settings. The furnishings are often the items that most largely contribute to the property’s aesthetics, so it’s important to keep them cleaned and maintained.
At ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration, our professionals provide carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning services for both homes and businesses in Olivehurst, CA and the surrounding areas.
Carpet Cleaning Services
The fabric in both carpets and furnishing experience daily use, whether through foot traffic or sitting. Dirt, debris, and stains can build up within the carpet fibers and fabric, causing the material to deteriorate, become discolored, and even come apart at the seams.
While vacuuming can remove the loose debris, embedded debris deep within the carpet fibers and fabric is still promoting the deterioration process. Only deep cleaning services are enough to fully remove them at the base. These services can also prolong the lifespan of your carpeting and upholstered furniture because they remain clean, maintained, and in a like-new condition.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
It’s important for all businesses to make a lasting impression with potential partners, clients, and customers. As the appearance of the room and the furnishings will greatly affect that impression, it’s crucial to maintain a clean and professional environment.
Our technicians at ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration provide commercial carpet cleaning services to show those results, using advanced equipment, products, and methods to remove all embedded dirt and debris. Focusing on high traffic areas, our technicians will restore a like-new condition within your commercial space. We will also conduct a final walkthrough with you to guarantee your satisfaction with the results.
All the following are included in our carpet and upholstery cleaning services:
- Fast Response and Open Communication: For carpet and upholstery cleaning, we can schedule a service promptly that fits your schedule. We will also be available to answer any of your questions and explain our cleaning process in further detail.
- First Inspection: As soon as we arrive, we will conduct an initial inspection to identify the areas on which to focus during the cleaning process.
- Pre-Treatment Cleaning: Before applying the hot water extraction method, we will first vacuum the area to remove all loose dirt and soil. All high traffic and stained areas will then be sprayed to loosen the debris.
- Hot Water Extraction Cleaning: Using the hot water extraction method, we will conduct a deep cleaning to remove all embedded dirt and debris from the carpeting and fabric. Here’s how it works:
- A hot water and detergent solution are applied using a cleaning wand
- The solution breaks down and removes the dirt from the carpet fibers and upholstery fabric
- The solution is extracted from the fibers and fabric, along with the dirt and debris
- The carpet and fabric will take about 24 hours to dry
- Post-Treatment Cleaning: Follow-up cleanings will be applied to remove tough stains, as well as polishing the frames of upholstered furniture.
- Fabric Grooming: The carpet fibers and fabric of upholstery will be groomed to promote the drying process and improve the furnishings appearance.
- Optional Scotchguard Protection: We can apply a coat of Scotchguard to prevent future stains and keep your furnishings clean.
Get a Free Estimate for Carpet Cleaning
Call ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration for professional carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning services in Olivehurst, CA at (530) 317-5575. We proudly provide free estimates for both homes and businesses.