South Pacific Environmental
Being one of the most dangerous disasters, fires can not only affect your home or business by the substantial damage they cause to the property but, it also puts everyone’s safety at risk. Should a fire occur, your first priority needs to be safety, evacuating everyone from the home or building.
Once the property is cleared, a call to the fire department must be made to put out the fire. But even the fire is out, there are several erosive byproducts that can cause additional damage if the property is not restored efficiently.
South Pacific Environmental provides fire and smoke damage restoration services for homes and businesses in Liberty Lake, WA. Let our skilled technicians repair the structural damage caused by the fire and restore building materials and objects that were tarnished by smoke and soot. It’s urgent that you call us immediately after the fire is out so we can prevent the spread of secondary damage.
Damage From Fire And Smoke
Although it seems that once a fire is put out, the damage is done, but that’s not exactly the case. There are byproducts of a fire: smoke, soot and residue, which are harmful and will spread throughout your home or business, resulting in deterioration and engravings of the affected materials.
It’s important not to hold off on the cleaning of surfaces and household objects as they can be permanently damaged if not cleaned properly or fast enough. Smoke odors will also spread and penetrate porous materials with time, making the smell more pungent and difficult to remove.
Fire Damage Restoration in Liberty Lake, WA
For professional fire damage restoration services in the Liberty Lake, WA area, contact South Pacific Environmental at (208) 534-9491.
Let the technicians at South Pacific Environmental take care of the fire damage restoration process! All of our technicians are well trained and equipped to complete all fire damage restoration tasks including: structural repairs, deodorization, and restoration of soot damaged materials. We respond right after a fire to prevent the spread of damage.
You can expect the following from our fire and smoke damage restorations services:
- Emergency response 24/7
- Evaluation of the damage to form a complete restoration plan
- Identification of the source of the fire
- Water damage mitigation from extinguishing the fire
- Board up and stabilization for heavy damage
- Cleaning and restoration of soot damaged items and materials
- Deodorization and air purification
- Content cleaning and pack-out to restore damaged personal items
- Reconstruction of structural damage
- Cleaning and sanitization of affected areas
Our technicians will remove the following from your property if necessary for cleaning and restoration:
- Equipment that allows you to operate your business remotely
- Personal items that have been damaged
- Data storage devices and files
- Machinery, raw materials, and product stock
We will take the following steps for complete structural restoration:
- We will remove charred materials including wood, insulation, and other materials
- Evaluate carpeting and floor coverings that have been damaged
- Treat and seal surfaces with smoke odors
- Deodorize structural elements with smoke odors
Although it is a relief knowing the fire on your property is out, it doesn’t mean the damage stops here. It’s necessary that restoration takes place immediately after the fire is out to help prevent any additional damage and save any affected items. South Pacific Environmental is ready to respond to any and all fire damage emergencies 24 hours a day in the Liberty Lake, WA area. Give us a call at (208) 534-9491 for emergency restoration.
RestorationMaster is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (208) 534-9491 for emergency fire damage services. We also work with insurance.