To say the least, it is physically, emotionally, and financially frustrating when disaster strikes your home or office space. This can occur due to severe storms, flooding, fire, pests, mold, and other events. However, one thing that they all produce is often overlooked when professionals are not contacted to repair and clean affected areas. This product is some sort of foul, pungent odor, and these atrocious aromas can make the entire experience more irritating. This is why we encourage you to contact us here at RestorationMaster if you do experience property damage. We provide full odor removal services to home and business owners in the Leesburg, FL, area to eliminate the residual odors of a disaster.
A common mistake made by many property owners is that they will clean affected areas with conventional, homeowner cleaning equipment, or simply mask the odors. While this may decrease the intensity of the scents, it often does little to remove the odor from its source. Here at RestorationMaster, we specifically target these areas with our state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and methodologies. We have the capability to extract odors from air spaces, furnishings, and various building materials.
As environmental consultants, we understand odor absorption scenarios, and how to reverse the process. When you select us here at RestorationMaster for our odor removal services, you can expect the following:
- Inspection and Initial Treatment: We locate the root causes of lingering odors, and treat these areas promptly.
- Secondary Treatment: Once the sources of the scents are taken care of, we treat other affected building materials and furnishings.
- Air Sanitation: After treating physical objects affected by the odors, we purify and sanitize your air space.
- Stabilization: We seal porous surfaces in order to prevent future odor absorption and release.
- Documentation: We document the entire odor removal process so that you can have an accurate record of affected and treated areas.
While there are many events that can cause lingering odors to plague your property, some of the more common scents that we work to eliminate include:
- Pet Odors
- Biological Odors
- Scents from Smoke and Fire
- Smells from Pests and Intrusive Animals
- Must from Water Damage, Mold, and Mildew
There are many more scenarios that we have responded to in the past, but the most important thing to consider is that we target the source of the odor. The last thing we want to do is leave you with a reminder of the damaging event that caused so much trouble in the first place.
If you would like to take advantage of our odor removal services here at RestorationMaster, please feel free to contact us. Our representatives are available 24 hours a day to take your call, and we will get a service team out to your location in a timely manner. We proudly service home and business owners in the Leesburg, FL, area.