ServiceMaster Professional Building Maintenance
It is important to maintain a clean building to protect the health of employees, tenants, customers, and visitors as well as provide a comfortable working environment. Whether it is cold and flu season or a pandemic like COVID-19, thoroughly disinfecting the property can help reduce the spread of such health threats.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, ServiceMaster Professional Building provides Coronavirus disinfection and sanitation services to businesses in the League City, TX area.
ServiceMaster Professional Building Maintenance provides complete commercial disinfection and cleaning services in League City, TX to fight the spread of the coronavirus and other illnesses. Our technicians are equipped to thoroughly clean and disinfect all areas of the building, especially high traffic areas as well as high-touch surfaces and objects. We use advanced sanitization methods and EPA-registered, hospital grade disinfectants.
What is COVID-19?
Currently, COVID-19 has quickly made its way around the world and throughout the U.S. COVID-19, also known as the coronavirus, is a respiratory illness that spreads from person to person through droplet transmission. Primary symptoms of the virus include fever, chills, coughing and shortness of breath. The World Health Organization (WHO) encourages thorough building disinfection as one of the best ways to limit the virus from spreading further.
To learn more about the coronavirus, visit the FAQ page on the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website.
Sanitation Services in League City, TX
ServiceMaster Professional Building Maintenance can thoroughly clean and disinfect your office or building to completely eliminate the pathogens that spread illness. Our professionals use advanced equipment and disinfection methods that are efficient and highly effective. We use EPA-registered disinfectant products to address high traffic areas and high-touch surfaces. Our technicians use personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect you and themselves from cross contamination.
Our professionals follow guidelines set by the CDC and WHO to ensure that our cleaning and disinfection services are thorough and effective. Our commercial disinfection services include:
- Treating the airspaces throughout the property to eliminate harmful airborne pathogens
- Disinfecting high-touch surfaces and objects including countertops, desks, bathroom fixtures, light switches, door handles, keyboards, phones and much more
- Using hospital grade, EPA-registered disinfectants
- Fogging the property using a broad-spectrum biocide to ensure complete decontamination
- Safe disposal of all waste
Facilities that would greatly benefit from our disinfection services include:
- Offices and commercial buildings
- Childcare facilities
- Gyms and fitness centers
- Education facilities
- Nursing home and assisted living facilities
- All other public buildings
To limit the spread of the coronavirus and other illnesses in your work environment, you can:
- Encourage employees to stay home if they are exhibiting flu-like symptoms
- Provide opportunities for employees to work from home, if possible
- Offer paid sick leave to encourage employees to stay home if feeling ill
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet and avoid physical contact
- Encourage thorough and frequent hand washing as well as provide alcohol-based sanitizer