Regardless of whether the furniture is upholstered or made of wood, it’s susceptible to wear and tear as well as structural and surface damage over time. Everything from scrapes and scuff marks to gouges and watermarks can occur, but these problems don’t mean the furniture needs to be replaced.
Even upholstered furniture can experience rips and tears as well as stains. While this damage can contribute to the overall deterioration of the furniture, it can also take away from the aesthetics of the room. But again, instead of spending extra money to replace your furniture, it can be repaired.
RestorationMaster provides professional wood and upholstery furniture restoration services for homes and offices in Plano, TX. Our technicians have years of experience and are trained to restore furniture of all types from structural to surface damage. We can also fix rips and tears within upholstery to return them to a like-new condition. These services can be provided on-site and scheduled at a time that works best for you.
Repairing Wood Furniture
While wood furniture is a popular option among many property owners because of its luxurious look and durability, it’s still vulnerable to damage. With daily use, the paint and/or finish will wear off over time, and scuff marks, gouges, and dents will happen. Common areas of damage will include chair and table backs and legs as well as arm rests, but they don’t need to be replaced because of these issues.
If you have furniture like this, don’t hesitate to call RestorationMaster to have them restored to a like-new condition.
All of the following are included in our furniture restoration services:
- Water rings and marks: Any white marks on the furniture can be removed.
- Veneer repair: Any damage on finished wood surfaces can be repaired.
- Precision repair: Surface damage including stains, scratches, or dents can be quickly repaired by our experts.
- Structural repair: Significant damage to table and chair legs, chair backs, and arm rests will be addressed by our technicians.
- Mechanical furniture repair: As more and more modern furniture is built with motors, they can be repaired if there is a defect or function issue.
- Pet damage repair: Any furniture containing damage from pets can be fixed.
- Image enhancements: All furniture can be buffed, polished, or have the sheen adjusted to improve their appearance.
- Color matching: If you would like to have the furniture re-painted or finished, our technicians can match the old color to restore it to a like-new appearance.
Upholstery Furniture Restoration
The material on upholstered furniture, including couches, chairs, or other types of furniture can wear out just like wood furniture. The fabric can accumulate dirt, debris, and stains over time, contributing to the deterioration process and possibly leading to tears and holes. RestorationMaster is experienced in repairing all kinds of damage to upholstered furniture.
Our upholstery furniture repair services include the following:
- Re-upholstery: Any rips and tears can be fixed by our technicians using quality materials.
- Upholstery repair: Any piping, dust covers, springs, or seams that are damaged can be restored effectively and we can replace any damaged cushions or fabric cords.
If you notice the appearance of your furniture is dirty or old, give RestorationMaster a call before thinking about replacing them. Our experts are experienced and trained in restoring all types of furniture to give it a like-new appearance. With our services, you can look forward to a whole new look to not only your furniture, but your home or office as well.
Contact Us for a Free Estimate
You can reach RestorationMaster at 888-915-8868 for a free estimate on our furniture restoration and repair services in Plano, TX.