RestorationMaster is a leading provider of wood furniture repair and refinishing services in Geneva and St. Charles, IL. We understand the natural beauty of woodwork and quality craftsmanship and strive every day to bring out the best in our clients’ furniture. Through these services, we will help you preserve your most treasured pieces with state-of-the-art refinishing, repair, and restoration techniques. Regardless of the damage to your wood furniture, our highly trained technicians will return your furniture to its original condition.
Common Causes of Damage
There are a number of elements and circumstances that can lead to damaged furniture, especially in the case of wood furniture. Among the leading causes include water, fire, and general wear and tear. Instead of replacing furniture after it has experienced this type of damage, we encourage you to contact our representatives to learn how we can help.
Wood Furniture Restoration
The quality of craftsmanship our technicians provide is excellent. In many cases, we can make your old or damaged furniture look as good as new. There are several ways in which we do this:
- Precision Repair: Wood furniture is notorious for picking up scratches, dents, nicks, and other markings over time. We eliminate them with our precision repair services.
- Minor Adjustments and Re-Gluing: Tables can become wobbly over time, while cabinet doors can lose their original precision. We address these and similar situations.
- Finishing Repair: Scratches in finishing are relatively common, which is why we provide complete refinishing services.
- Restoration/Refinishing: Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to match the color of your wood’s finishing in order to eliminate a variety of markings.
- Painting: We can clean and/or repaint your painted furniture.
While the above points should give you an idea of our capabilities, it is important to note that there are a variety of similar problems we can address, as well. Our expert technicians are trained to utilize a variety of professional-grade equipment, and industry-leading methodologies, to fully repair and refinish your furniture following a variety of situations.
Depending on the unique condition of your furniture, our specific approach will vary; however, we still follow a general procedure to ensure a quality result. When you work with us here at RestorationMaster, you can expect the following:
- An inspection and evaluation of your furniture
- The development of an appropriate restoration plan (this depends on factors such as wet vs dry furniture, whether or not we can provide services on-site, etc.)
- Brief paperwork to authorize our services before we begin any work
- A final satisfaction form to ensure that we have met or exceeded your standards
If you are in need of wood furniture restoration services, we encourage you to contact our RestorationMaster representatives at (630) 412-1400. Through our wood furniture repair and refinishing services, we help property owners in Geneva and St. Charles, IL, return their furnishings to their original condition.