Water damage to a home or building can occur in many different situations. Some common causes include pipes bursting, leaking, overflows, and natural causes such as heavy rain or flooding.
Responding quickly to water damage occurrences is crucial to stopping the damage from spreading and getting worse. RestorationMaster provides water damage extraction, cleanup, repair, and restoration services for homes and businesses in College Station, TX. Our water damage cleanup services include water extraction as we restore the damage.
Damage Caused by Excess Water in College Station, TX
Since responding to water damage in a timely matter is vital to limiting the extent of the damage, our technicians at RestorationMaster will arrive to your property within 2 to 3 hours of your initial call.
Excess water can be absorbed into the porous structural materials and lead to further damage, such as mold development. However, the damaged areas can still be completely dried out if the water damage restoration process is started as soon as possible. Our water damage cleanup methods follow the Advanced Structure Drying Guidelines and IICRC procedures. We will use advanced dehumidifiers, air movers, and moisture meters to remove the excess water and dry the damaged areas. The restoration process usually takes about 2 to 5 days to complete.
For water extraction and water damage removal services in College Station, TX, contact RestorationMaster at (940) 757-0505.
Water Damage Restoration in College Station, TX
- First, we will inspect the damage by using moisture meters and thermal cameras.
- Next, we’ll use advanced dehumidifiers and air movers to remove the excess water and dry the affected areas.
- We will use the data we gather throughout the process, which is stored in an easily accessible cloud based software. This allows our technicians keep you informed on the details of the damage and progress of the repairs.
- From there, we will help you determine whether certain areas and materials should be dried or replaced.
Water Extraction in College Station, TX – What to Do:
- Remove valuable items away from the water damaged areas.
- If the water damaged areas affect a large area of your home, turn the power off. We can include the power issue as part of our restoration services.
- Secure or repair the initial cause of the water damage. The restoration cannot begin unless the responsible source of the damage is repaired. We do not provide plumbing services.
Water Extraction – What NOT to Do:
- Affected areas should never dry naturally because it will cause the damage to further spread.
- If possible, do not throw away the source of the water damage as it may be needed for processing an insurance claim.
Contact Us for Water Damage Restoration in College Station, TX
Contact RestorationMaster for your water damage restoration needs in the College Station, TX area. We provide free estimates and will work with your insurance company during the claims process. We are reachable 24 hours a day at (940) 757-0505.