Nu-Gen Cleaning & Restoration
It can be annoying and stressful to walk into a bathroom, kitchen, or basement and find mold on the walls, ceiling, and/or floors. These fungi can also be a safety hazard as they can trigger allergies and breathing issues. To make matters worse, they will slowly deteriorate the building structure, especially if the problem hasn’t been addressed right away.
Cleaning mold is no DIY project; only professional products and methods will be able to remove the fungus at its source. Any improper cleaning techniques can cause aggravation as it releases its spores into the air and increases the risk of health issues. Nu-Gen Cleaning & Restoration is available in Cary, IL and the surrounding areas to provide complete mold remediation services.
Our technicians provide mold removal services for both residential and commercial properties, handling cases of all sizes. We will also work with your insurance adjuster during the claims process so you can focus on other matters.
During the remediation process, we will use advanced, equipment, products, and methods to effectively remove it from all parts of the home or building. This includes the attic, crawlspace, bathroom, kitchen, or basement. We also use personal protective equipment (PPE) to keep our professionals safe during the process as we effectively restore your building materials and contents. At the end of the service, you can expect to be rid of all mold spores in your home or building, and you won’t have to worry about negative health effects.
Finding Mold – What to Do:
- Call Nu-Gen Cleaning & Restoration for a free estimate on mold remediation services. We will arrive in a timely manner to prevent the mold from spreading further.
- Increase the air circulation throughout the property to prevent moisture from accumulating in any particular area.
- Close all windows and doors if outside conditions are wet or humid.
- Wipe off any windows containing condensation, provided they don’t contain mold growth.
What NOT to Do When Finding Mold
- Do not disturb visible mold
- Do not place a fan directly in front of mold
- Do not use any household products or techniques to try to remove the mold yourself
- Do not paint or caulk over any mold
Our mold remediation services include each of the following:
- Containing the mold to the specific area
- Development of the remediation plan
- Full mold removal using advanced products, equipment, and methods
- Documentation of the process and working with insurance claims adjuster
Finding mold can be very unpleasant and even dangerous when left to spread through the property. As it has the potential to cause negative health issues for everyone on the property, it’s important to have it removed as soon as possible. Our technicians are available to provide a free estimate for mold removal for both residential and commercial properties. We will ensure that it’s removed at the source and will not return in the future.
Nu-Gen Cleaning & Restoration is available at (815) 733-9123 in Cary, IL and the surrounding areas to provide mold removal services. We provide free estimates.