Fire is an unexpected and unpleasant event for home and business owners. As the flames quickly spread, the structure of your property can become seriously damaged. Also, after the fire is put out, smoke and soot are leftover and can cause further damage. If you are faced with a fire, make sure to call emergency services to put it out. After the fire has been put out, reach out to our highly trained technicians right away so we can treat the area and stop any further damage that can be caused by the leftover smoke and soot.
Duraclean gives customers in Camden County, NJ peace of mind by offering a full range of fire damage restoration services. You can rest assured that our highly trained technicians will repair and restore your property back to its original state. We will ensure that the property is safe for you to use by removing smoke and soot. Finally, we will work with your insurance to make sure that the claim is processed and all while providing you with excellent customer services.
Property Damage Caused by Smoke and Fire
Fires can cause devastating damage to a property. Aside from burning the furnishings, structural elements, and any other materials that come in its way, it also leaves behind smoke and soot once put out. Smoke and soot can cause great damage to the structure of a home or business, making it dangerous and unsafe for living.
Smoke, soot, and other corrosives leftover after a fire are extremely dangerous as they quickly spread further through the property and cause even more damage. They can settle and seep into materials, causing tarnishing and etching that can only be cleaned and restored by professionals.
After a fire, smoke odor usually lingers and gets settled into porous surfaces and materials, causing the odor to persist. Our professionals can help quickly remove any leftover smoke odors by using our specialized deodorizing methods.
Professional Fire Damage Restoration and Cleanup
Duraclean offers fire damage restoration services that include repairing the structural damage, cleaning soot, and removing smoke odors. Our technicians are IICRC certified and fully experienced in handling all aspects of fire damage including full restoration of your home or business.
The first step is for our professionals is to assess the damage to your property. Next, we will make a plan of action on how to restore it. Finally, we will work with your insurance company to help with processing your claim, all while providing you with excellent customer service.
We offer the following fire damage restoration services:
- Complete assessment of the damage
- Pre-cleaning of smoke and soot damage to prevent permanent damage
- Stabilization and repair of structural damage
- Cleaning and restoration of surfaces affected by soot and residue
- Cleaning and restoration of damaged materials
- Removal of permanently damaged materials
- Odor removal
- Water damage restoration from extinguishing the fire
Trusted Fire Damage Cleanup
After the fire is put out, make sure to call our team so that we can stop any further damage to your property. The highly trained technicians at Duraclean will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your home or business is restored to its original state, all while providing you with excellent customer service from our staff.
Call us at (856) 746-6351 for emergency fire damage restoration services in Camden County, NJ.
Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Services:
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Medford, NJ
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Evesham, NJ
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Moorestown, NJ
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Burlington County, NJ
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Cinnaminson, NJ
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Maple Shade, NJ
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Southampton Township, NJ
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Pennsauken, NJ
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Voorhees Township, NJ