Water damage at your home or business can be caused by various things, however, when the water contains sewage, it can be even more damaging. Most of the time, sewage water contains human waste and dangerous microorganisms and bacteria that can harm your health. It is important to get any sewage water at your property cleaned with proper equipment from a professional water damage removal company to prevent infection and illness.
RestorationMaster offers sewage backup cleaning to remove sewage water from homes and businesses in Spring Valley, SC, and the surrounding areas. We have the equipment and cleaning products to safely remove sewage water and disinfect the area to reduce the risk of infection or disease.
Professional Sewage Backup Cleanup in Spring Valley, SC
Sewage water can cause structural damage to your home or business as it can spread quickly and seep into porous building materials. It can also cause permanent damage if not cleaned up properly as the waste materials are absorbed into porous materials as well as the water.
Sewage water can be harmful to your health as it contains bacteria and other microorganisms that can cause infections. If you think you may have sewage water at your property, make sure to reach out to a professional water damage restoration company that employs IICRC-certified professionals so that it can be properly cleaned up.
Our highly skilled technicians at RestorationMaster use only the most advanced drying and dehumidification equipment so we can get rid of sewage water at your property. We also use specialized cleaning products and deodorize your space to remove any bad odors after cleaning.
We offer the following sewage backup cleaning services:
- Sewage Extraction: We use specialized extraction equipment to remove sewage and contaminated water.
- Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Disinfecting: Sewage water can negatively affect your health and leave bad odors at your property. It is important to properly clean and disinfect any affected areas and remove odors as necessary.
- Drying and Dehumidification: We use hi-tech drying equipment and dehumidifiers to make sure we fully dry your property after a sewage backup.
Call us for Spring Valley, SC
You should always call us as soon as you notice a sewage backup emergency at your home or business. This will help limit damage and any negative health reactions. Call RestorationMaster today for all your sewage backup cleaning needs in Spring Valley, SC, and the surrounding areas.
We are available 24/7 at (980) 888-8456.
Related Sewage Backup Cleanup Services:
- Sewage Cleanup Fort Mill and Indian Land, SC
- Black Water from Sewage Restoration Services in Charlotte, SC
- Professional Sewage Cleanup Rock Hill, NC
- Black Water Cleanup in Fort Mill & Indian Land, SC
- Sewage Cleanup in Riverview, SC
- Sewage Cleanup – Rock Hill, SC
- Sewage Cleanup in Tega Cay, SC
- Sewage Cleanup in Newport, SC
- Sewage Cleanup in Red River, SC
- Sewage Backup Cleaning in Pineville, NC