There are several home disasters such as fires, flooding, and mold that often leave behind strong odors that require a specialized deodorization process to be removed.
RestorationMaster provides deodorization and smoke odor removal services to eliminate a variety of odors from homes and businesses in Lewisville, TX. Our staff has the training and experience to provide effective deodorization services using a range of methods such as absorption technology, Nano carbon technology, hydroxyl technology, and ozone technology.
Our deodorization services effectively covers all of the following procedures:
- Smoke Odor Removal
- Fire Odor Removal
- Pet Odor Removal
- Dead Animal Removal
- Undetected Death Scene Odor
- Ozone Deodorization
- Hydroxyl Deodorization
- Thermal Fogging
RestorationMaster Deodorization Process
Our multi-step smoke odor removal process will completely eliminate unpleasant odors from the furnishings and structural elements and prevent the odor from returning. The specific steps include the following:
- Removal of the odor source
- Treatment of contaminated materials and surfaces
- Treatment of dead air spaces
- Air washing
- Sealing of porous surfaces
- Evaluation and documentation of entire process
RestorationMaster has a well-developed deodorization process that can help eliminate strong odors from these sources:
- Fire and Smoke Damage Remediation: We use cleaning products that are strong enough to remove odors from smoke and fire.
- Water Damage Restoration: Water damage can sometimes lead to mold or mildew growth which causes a musty odor in the home. We can remove this odor as we improve the air quality of your home.
- Biological Based Odor Elimination: Any odors from biological based sources such as bodily fluids or decomposing animals can be safely eliminated with real-time odor elimination.
Contact Us for Smoke and Odor Removal in Lewisville, TX
If your home or building in Lewisville, TX is left with a lingering unpleasant odor following a disaster, contact RestorationMaster at (469) 809-4508 for professional smoke and odor removal.