Sometimes after the restoration and repair work has been completed following a significant disaster, you may return to your home or office only to find that there is an unpleasant smell still hanging in the building. Unpleasant odors in the home can be frustrating and they are hard to eliminate without the right cleaning products and equipment.
ServiceMaster EMT provides smoke deodorization and odor removal services in Las Vegas and North Las Vegas, NV to effectively remove foul odors caused by smoke and other sources. Our technicians can remove odors from the air as well as furnishings and structural elements using our advanced equipment.
The equipment and cleaning products we use for odor removal are the best available in the industry and include thermal fogging, Nano carbon technology, hydroxyl technology, and ozone technology.
Odor Removal Las Vegas, NV
With this equipment, we can remove odors from a variety of different sources such as:
- Odors from smoke and fire damage
- Odors from pets and dead animals
- Odors from death and trauma scenes
- Odors from water damage and mold
Our technicians are trained to remove these odors with a multi-step deodorization process that is designed to eliminate odor and prevent it from returning.
Our deodorization process includes the following steps:
- Elimination of the odor source
- Treatment of all contaminated materials
- Treatment of air space
- Air scrubbing
- Sealing of porous surfaces
- Complete evaluation and documentation of the process
This deodorization process described above is effective for removing these types of odors:
- Fire and Smoke Odor: We can remove lingering odors caused by smoke and fire from furnishings and air spaces.
- Water Damage and Mold Odor: Water damage leads to bacteria and mold growth that cause a musty odor in your home. Our cleaning products can remove odors from mold and excess water.
- Biological Odors: We can remove odors caused by biological substances such as blood, bodily fluids, pets, and dead animals with our cleaning products.
Lingering odors can be frustrating especially after restoring your home from a disaster and ServiceMaster EMT has the equipment and cleaning products to remove a variety of tough odors from the air space and furnishings of your home.
We are available 24 hours a day at (702) 786-1999 all smoke deodorization and odor removal services in Las Vegas, NV and North Las Vegas, NV.
Related Deodorization Services: