Flooding in a home or building almost always leads to extensive damage because of how quickly the water can warp and discolor affected objects and materials. If the flooding contains sewage or is caused by a sewage backup, the situation can be even more damaging and dangerous to your health. Sewage consists of harmful waste materials that can cause illness or infections in those who are exposed.
If you suspect that standing water in your home may contain sewage, avoid all contact with the water and call a restoration specialist immediately. RestorationMaster provides sewage cleanup to help clean up sewage backups and contaminated flood water in Las Vegas and North Las Vegas, NV. Our technicians will ensure that the affected areas are dried, sanitized, and restored.
Dangers and Damage Caused by Sewage Water
When in home flooding occurs, there is almost always a risk of sewage getting mixed into the water. Water from natural floods can mix with sewage and other dangerous materials outside and bring them into your home. If your home experiences a sewage backup, sewage will come directly into your home which will create a highly dangerous and unpleasant situation.
Sewage backups occur if there is a clog in the main sewer line, causing sewage to come up into your drains. You should never try to clean up sewage yourself because this will increase your risk of negative health effects. Calling a professional quickly will limit the damage and ensure that the sewage is removed safely.
Sewage Cleanup Las Vegas, NV
The technicians of RestorationMaster are prepared to remove sewage contaminated flood water from homes and businesses. We will not only remove the water and waste materials, but clean and disinfect the area so it can be used safely again. Our advanced water extraction equipment will ensure that every bit of water has been removed from the affected objects and materials.
We perform the following steps with our sewage cleanup services:
- Sewage Extraction: We will fully remove all sewage water and even extract moisture from building materials and furnishings.
- Cleaning and Disinfection: Sewage water can leave behind bacteria, viruses and other harmful microorganisms that are hazardous to your health. RestorationMaster will clean and disinfect the contaminated areas to eliminate the risk of health issues.
- Odor Removal: We use advanced odor removal methods to remove any unpleasant odors left by the sewage.
- Drying and Dehumidification: The affected areas will be dried completely after the water is removed to prevent water damage or mold growth.
- Mold Removal: Due to the amount of bacteria and moisture, it won’t take long for mold to grow. Our technicians will remove all spores while preventing it from returning.
If your home or business has been flooded with sewage, make sure to contact our professionals at RestorationMaster as soon as possible. Sewage backups are emergency situations because of the threat they pose to your health. We will arrive quickly to your property in Las Vegas or North Las Vegas, NV to remove the sewage water and restore sanitary conditions.
We are available 24 hours a day at (702) 718-5486 to provide emergency services.
Related Sewage Cleanup Services: