While it can be a relief to find that the restoration and repairs on your home or building are finally finished after experiencing a fire, flood, mold, nuisance animal or natural disaster, it can be a whole new headache to find lingering odors. These foul smells can also be caused by an uninvited critter hiding beneath your foundation. No matter the cause, you will need professional services to have it removed effectively.
ServiceMaster by Mason is available in Hampton, CT and the surrounding areas to provide professional deodorization services to both residential and commercial properties. With the use of advanced technology and products, including: ozone, Nano-carbon technology, hydroxyl, and thermal fogging treatments.
Our odor removal services effectively remove foul smells from all of the following:
- Nuisance animals, including rodents, bats, and skunks
- Fire and smoke
You can expect the following from our services:
- Complete removal of odor and source
- Deodorization of carpet, furniture, and upholstery
- Porous surface sealing
- Detailed documentation of service performed
All odors leftover from these types of disasters are handled by our specialists:
- Water Damage Odor: Severe water damage can leave behind strong odors, even after it has been restored. We will remove any musty smells after the cleanup process.
- Fire Damage and Smoke Odor: These smells can be potent and even be harmful to those suffering from asthma and other health concerns. Our specialists will ensure that the odor is eliminated, returning your property to its normal state.
- Biohazard Odors: Any foul smells from biological fluids and spills will be effectively removed as we sanitize and restore your property.
One of the best features of our odor removal service is the CL02 Treatment. This broad-spectrum, anti-inflammatory fungicidal, bactericidal and virucidal deodorizer and agent penetrates deep within indoor spaces including walls, furniture, HVAC systems and more to remove harmful odor-causing bacteria, viruses and allergens.
This product has proven to be so effective because of its size, using 1 chlorine atom and 2 oxygen atoms that are 80 times smaller than a tobacco odor molecule. It’s been effective in eliminating odors from fire and smoke, mold, water damage, pets, cigarettes and so much more. CL02 Treatment does not stain or corrode nor contains any fragrances or VOCs and is non-carcinogenic. It also doesn’t need to be rinsed or towel-dried after it is applied.
Get a Free Estimate
Some odors must be removed with professional products and equipment as they can be too strong for home remedies and over the counter products. ServiceMaster by Mason is available at (860) 455-4969 in the Hampton, CT area to fully deodorize homes and buildings from foul smells. Call us today for a free estimate.
Related Odor Removal Services: