In Granger, IN, and throughout the surrounding area, buildings are at a significant risk of experiencing water damage. This is largely due to the rapidly-changing weather, and wide array of possible conditions. Severe thunderstorms and melting snow can result in flooding, while extreme cold can lead to frozen and burst pipes. There are many more scenarios that property owners face, but at Monroe Restoration, we address them all through our water damage restoration services. Our technicians are available on a 24-hour basis to assist you in your time of need and will act swiftly to prevent excessive damage from taking place. It is our goal to ensure safety and security while returning your property and belongings to their original condition.
Risks of Water Damage
Excess water and moisture can cause a number of problems when they are not addressed in a timely manner. They can destroy porous building materials and belongings (such as wood, drywall, flooring, furniture, electronics, etc.), and even put the structural integrity of your building at risk. Mold growth is a secondary complication that can arise when excess moisture is present, and it can lead to a number of other issues. Tackling the problem at the source in a swift and effective manner is the best way to limit the extent of the damage.
Restoring Your Property
Monroe Restoration is a recognized name across the country because of our experience in, and dedication to, disaster restoration services. At Monroe Restoration, we are proud to be a part of this respected organization and do our part to uphold its reputation. We do so by offering the skills and services of talented restoration experts. In the case of water damage, our technicians utilize state-of-the-art equipment and methodologies to not only remove excess water, but restore important building components and personal belongings, as well.
Our restoration process goes as follows:
- Identify the source of the problem, develop an appropriate action plan, and provide a free estimate
- Dry and dehumidify the property using professional-grade water extraction and drying equipment
- Clean and restore the contents of your building
- Clean and repair damaged building materials and structural elements
- Deodorize affected areas
- Remove any mold that has begun to grow
- Assist with the insurance process
When water damage affects your residential or commercial building, there are several things that you can do to remain proactive. Likewise, there are several actions that you should avoid. After contacting our representatives, you can make the restoration process smoother by adhering to the following:
- Dry mop affected areas, but do not use a standard vacuum to soak up water
- Place area rugs in a dry spot, and do not attempt to remove permanent carpeting
- Hang draperies over their rods to keep them out of water
- Wipe furnishings, and place foil beneath furniture legs
- Do not enter water-logged areas unless the power has been shut off (similarly, do not use electrical devices until they have been inspected)
- Move delicate items (i.e. artwork, documents, photos, books, etc.) to a dry area
- Pack books tightly together until they can be restored
- Do not attempt to remove mold by yourself
- Ventilate your building as much as possible
Call us for Water Damage in Granger, IN
Our technicians will arrive on short notice to begin the restoration process and return your property to its original condition. We offer these services to residential and commercial property owners in Granger, IN.
To take advantage of our 24/7 water damage restoration services, contact our Monroe Restoration representatives at (574) 891-8076.
Related Water Damage Repair & Restoration Services
- Water Damage in Valparaiso, Indiana
- Water Damage Cleanup in South Bend, Indiana
- Water Damage Mitigation Services in Mishawaka, Indiana
- Water Damage Mitigation in Elkhart, Indiana
- Water Damage Mitigation in Michigan City, Indiana
- Water Damage Services in Goshen, Indiana
- Water Damage in Fort Wayne, IN