The presence of mold in your home or building is dangerous because it poses a threat to your health and can result in serious property damage. Mold usually appears when there is water damage or excess moisture, and it can spread throughout the property and cause serious damage to the surfaces and materials it affects. If there is mold growth on your property, you need to act fast and call a professional for mold remediation.
Coventry Services provides mold remediation services to help affected homes and businesses in Chantilly, VA. Our technicians are IICRC certified and equipped to safely remove the mold growth and restore the affected areas to safe conditions.
Damage Caused by Mold
Mold grows best in warm, moist environments and it can spread easily once it forms. Common building materials like wood and drywall provide a food source for mold which is why it can cause significant damage to these materials over time. As the mold growth eats away at the affected surfaces, they may become weakened which can lead to severe structural damage. Controlling the humidity level and addressing water damage right away can help prevent mold growth.
Mold is a threat to your health as well as your property. Exposure to mold can trigger a range of allergic reactions including coughing, congestion, headaches, skin irritation, trouble breathing, and itchy eyes and throat. People who are exposed to mold for a longer period of time could develop respiratory infections.
Reacting quickly to mold and calling our professionals will help limit the damage and protect your health.
Professional Mold Removal in Chantilly, VA
Our technicians at Coventry Services are IICRC certified to remove mold growth from homes and commercial buildings. We will first locate and contain all the mold growth within your property and implement a remediation plan to safely remove the mold. After the mold is removed, we will restore or replace the damaged materials and remove any musty odors left behind.
Our mold remediation services include the following steps:
- Drying and dehumidification: Mold growth only appears when there is excess water or humidity. We will look for the moisture source that caused the mold growth and dehumidify your property to prevent more mold.
- Assessment of mold growth: Our technicians will assess the extent of the mold growth on your property and contain the mold to stop it from spreading.
- Mold removal: We will safely remove all mold growth as well as materials that are permanently damaged.
- Sanitization and odor control: After the mold is removed, the affected areas are sanitized with anti-microbials to restore safe conditions. We will also extract mold odors.
- Restoration and repair: Our technicians can restore, and repair affected materials that are salvageable.
Call Coventry Services for Mold Remediation
Our IICRC-certified professionals at Coventry Services are ready to remove any level of mold growth from your property.
You can call us at 703-782-5667 for effective mold remediation services in Chantilly, VA.
Related Mold Remediation Services