Even with updated, new appliances and pipes, it’s impossible to completely prevent water damage in a home or building. Due to the number of causes, it is actually the most common form of natural disaster, spreading to other materials in a short amount of time. Such destruction will require immediate attention, cutting off the source of the damage while extracting the water with professional equipment.
RestorationMaster is available 24/7 in the Huntington, IN area to provide emergency water damage restoration and flood extraction services for both residential and commercial properties. Whether the home is threatened by mold growth due to excess humidity or you have a pool of water in your basement, our technicians are available at all times of the day to restore safe and clean conditions within the home or building.
Types of Water Damage
Whether you have a leaking pipe or sump pump failure, the problem will become worse over time. Porous materials are especially prone to damage, including paint, concrete, drywall, and upholstery, which act as a sponge to absorb water and moisture.
As the damage spreads, the property is then threatened by mold growth from the presence of excess moisture and bacteria. Within 48 hours, you can expect to have musty smells in addition to permanent damage to the building structure.
Water Damage Restoration in Huntington, IN
While the thought of losing a part of your home to water damage can be daunting, RestorationMaster’s emergency water damage restoration services will prevent this from happening.
As long as immediate action is taken after finding the damage, our water technicians will arrive in a timely manner with professional equipment to extract the water and dry out the affected surfaces.
All soiled materials will also be removed while commercial dehumidifiers are installed to remove the moisture from the air as it evaporates. We will then install replacement building materials, fully returning the affected area to its original condition.
We can also coordinate with your insurance adjuster during the claims process to allow you to focus on other matters.
Our technicians are trained and experienced to provide all of the following within our water damage cleanup services:
- Emergency response and initial inspection
- Water Extraction with advanced drying equipment
- Restoration/removal of affected surfaces
- Removal and restoration of water-damaged carpet and upholstery
- Mold removal (if necessary)
- Contents restoration (if necessary)
- Installment of new building materials
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Application of anti-microbials
- Final inspection
- Working with insurance (if necessary)
Water Damage Cleanup – What to Do:
- Call RestorationMaster for emergency water restoration.
- Blot dry and/or mop up as much water as you can.
- Wipe down furniture clean towel.
- Hang up upholstery on a hanger to dry.
- Remove all contents from the floor.
- Place important documents in high, dry, and safe location.
- Prop up sofa cushions, pillows, and furniture skirts.
- Place a piece of aluminum foil between the floor and all furniture legs to prevent the water from traveling through the wood.
Water Mitigation – What NOT to Do:
- Do not enter a room with severe structural or electrical damage.
- Do not use a regular vacuum to remove standing water.
- Do not remove any carpeting that is tacked down to the floor.
- Do not touch or clean any visible mold.
- Do not use any water-damaged appliances until cleared by our technicians.
Free Estimate Water Restoration in Huntington, IN
At any time that you experience significant water damage on your property, don’t hesitate to take action right away. Because the property is at risk for mold growth, calling for professional help is essential and can also save both time and money during the restoration process.
RestorationMaster is available 24/7 at (260) 306-8828 in the Huntington, IN area to provide emergency water restoration services.
- Disaster Restoration in Auburn, IN
- Water & Fire Damage Restoration in Fort Wayne, IN
- Water Damage Restoration in Bluffton, IN