Water damage can be caused by a wide range of factors from a major flood to a trickle from a leaking pipe. Most building materials within a home or building are absorbent which allows excess water to spread through them, leading to serious damage and mold growth. Building materials that absorb water may experience stains, warping, and buckling that can lead to severe structural damage.
Materials and objects affected by excess moisture are also at a high risk for mold growth. If there is a problem with excess water on your property, it is best to react to the damage quickly and begin the restoration process.
Hydroforce Cleaning and Restoration provides water damage restoration services for homes and businesses in Hickory Hills, IL. Our technicians are ready to deal with all levels of water damage including indoor flooding using advanced water extraction and dehumidification equipment. We can effectively remove excess water and moisture, dry the affected areas, and restore the resulting damage. Each of our technicians at Hydroforce Cleaning and Restoration has passed a background check and received the proper training to provide effective water damage restoration.
Water Damage Restoration
The damage caused by excess water happens in stages and if you don’t react immediately, the damage will quickly become much worse. The building materials that absorb water will initially experience discoloration and warping but as the materials weaken, the risk of structural damage will increase. The damage will also spread further throughout your property as the water spreads through porous building materials. It is very important to call Hydroforce Cleaning and Restoration as soon as possible to limit the spread of the damage.
Water Damage Removal
Our technicians will immediately work to contain the spread of the water and assess the damage to form a remediation plan. We will dry the affected objects and materials with our proven Rapid Structural Drying method in which dehumidification equipment and air movers are used to extract and evaporate the moisture. This drying process can completely remove moisture from the affected materials and help prevent serious damage. After the remediation, we will test your property with moisture meters to make sure that all excess water has been discovered and removed.
In many cases of water damage, it may be difficult to tell if you should file an insurance claim for the damage. Our technicians can help you decide if filing a claim is in your best interest after an inspection of the damage. If you do decide to file an insurance claim, we can follow up with your insurance provider and bill them for the cost of the claim with our direct billing services.
Watch RestorationMaster video for more information on water damage restoration
If you experience water damage on your property, you can limit the damage with these tips:
- Contact Hydroforce Cleaning and Restoration as soon as possible for emergency water damage restoration services.
- Shut off the main water valve to stop more water from coming in.
- Shut off the circuit breakers before handling any electronic devices.
- Put aluminum foil under furniture legs to protect your carpet.
- Elevate curtains and drapes.
- Lift up hanging upholstery fabric.
- Remove anything from your carpet that can cause a stain.
If you do discover serious water damage in your home, make sure you avoid the following actions:
- Do not remove water with a regular vacuum because it can damage your vacuum and put you at risk of an electric shock.
- Do not use newspapers to soak up water because the ink will transfer and stain the surface underneath.
- Try to avoid walking on wet carpeting or it may sustain more damage.
When it comes to insurance claims, it is critical that we have an agreed scope of work with the adjuster. Providing meticulous documentation of the damage helps move the claims process along. If your home or business has suffered a fire or water loss, Hydroforce Cleaning and Restoration is your beginning to end resource.
Why choose Hydroforce Cleaning and Restoration?
- 90+ Google Reviews: Hydroforce Cleaning and Restoration has received over 90 positive reviews on Google, indicating a high level of trust and satisfaction from its clients, which shows the company’s dedication to providing excellent service and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- IICRC Certified: Hydroforce Cleaning and Restoration is an IICRC Certified firm that upholds industry standards to ensure our technicians are properly trained and skilled in the latest cleaning and restoration techniques.
- Lead-Safe EPA Certified Firm: Hydroforce Cleaning and Restoration is certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as a Lead-Safe firm, demonstrating our dedication to ensuring safe and healthy environments when managing potentially hazardous materials.
- Proud Member of Alliance: Hydroforce Cleaning and Restoration’s membership in Alliance illustrates their dedication to a network of dependable professionals. This relationship allows them to improve our services for clients by gaining access to valuable resources and expertise.
- 100% Guaranteed: Hydroforce Cleaning and Restoration provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee as a testament to our dedication to delivering exceptional outcomes and promptly resolving any issues.
- Top 10 Chicago Water Damage Restoration Services 2023 by Trust Analytica: Hydroforce Cleaning and Restoration was acknowledged as a leading water damage restoration service in Chicago by Trust Analytica in 2023. They have proven themselves to be a reliable and trustworthy authority in the industry, gaining the trust of clients and evaluators.
- Angie’s List Certified Pro: Hydroforce Cleaning and Restoration has been certified by Angie’s List as a Pro, indicating a strong reputation for customer satisfaction and professionalism in the cleaning and restoration industry.
Contact Us for Water Damage Restoration for Hickory Hills, IL
Make sure you call Hydroforce Cleaning and Restoration immediately if you are dealing with water damage in your home or business in Hickory Hills, IL. Our technicians will arrive quickly to remove excess water and dry and repair the affected areas.
We will also work to keep your price low with our price match guarantee. We will also help keep out of pocket costs low with our price match guarantee that applies to non-covered claims. We will match or beat estimates from other professionals that adhere to the IICRC’s standard of care.
Give us a call 24 hours a day at (630) 528-2865 for a quote. We service businesses and residential properties in Hickory Hickory Hills and surrounding areas.
Related Water Damage Removal Services:
Water Damage Repair Specialists in Oak Lawn, IL
Water Removal Services in Orland Park, IL
Water Damage Restoration in Cicero, IL
Water Damage Restoration Burbank, IL
Water Restoration Company Bridgeview, IL
Helpful Information for you
Water damage on concrete floors can pose challenges for both homeowners and business owners. The owner is responsible for locating the source of the leak, addressing the cleanup, conducting necessary repairs, and covering any resulting expenses. Concrete floor repairs can be expensive for homeowners, as they serve as the base for multiple rooms.
When a toilet overflows, wastewater can cause damage to the surrounding areas. To prevent damage and ensure hygiene, specific steps should be followed when cleaning up a toilet overflow, as the excess water can harm the floor structures.
The guide provides information on the formation of flash floods, the associated risks, and preventive measures for the safety of individuals and their belongings. By implementing safety measures and developing a thorough plan, damage caused by floods can be minimized and the well-being of yourself and your loved ones can be ensured. It is recommended to contact a water damage restoration expert promptly if your home or building experiences flood damage.
Water Damage Repair Frequently Asked Questions
Does water damage ever go away?
Depending on how extensive is the water damage, it may dry out in a few weeks or it may get even worse leading to cracks, leaks, and collapses. If the water damage dries out on its own without proper restoration, it will leave water rings, water discoloration, and even mold growth.
Does water damage get worse over time?
Water damage can get worse depending on the situation. If you located the source of moisture and stopped it in time before the water penetrated into your house’s structural integrity, a simple thorough dry-out may remediate the damages. However, most of the time, the water absorbs and spreads quickly through the wall, wood, carpet, etc. causing major damages that would jeopardize the stability and safety of your house. The best action is to call a professional water damage cleanup team for careful inspection and dehumidification.
What not to do after water damage?
- Do not use your vacuum cleaner to remove standing water
- Do not place any newspaper on the floor
- Do not enter any room with electrical or structural damage
- Do not lift up any carpeting that is tacked down
- Do not try to dry it out yourself instead of calling a water damage removal technician