Hydroforce Restoration and Cleaning
Whether the damage was caused by a leak or flood, water damage is a critical issue that must be handled right away. Because moisture becomes absorbed within porous materials and furnishings like drywall, flooring, wood, insulation and others, water damage is incredibly destructive. Other areas and materials will also be affected over time as the water covers a larger area. Given enough time, the water can eventually threaten the structural integrity of your home or building as well as increase the risk for mold growth. This is why it’s important to respond quickly to prevent the damage from spreading.
Hydroforce Restoration and Cleaning provides water damage restoration services in the Burbank, IL area to restore the damage from excess water and flooding. Our technicians are available 24/7 to respond and remove all water and moisture using professional water extraction and drying equipment. We will then remove all soiled porous materials, install replacements, and decontaminate the area to prevent mold growth.
Flooding and Water Damage Issues
To prevent the spread of water damage throughout your home or building, it’s important to know how it spreads. Porous building materials like wood, insulation, carpeting, drywall, and furnishings will be quick to absorb water and more, becoming severely damaged. Too much water absorbed within the structural materials can also threaten the structural integrity of the property.
Another threat includes mold and bacteria growth. As building materials become wet, the small mold spores in the air will accumulate within the building structure and develop a source of mold growth.
Water Damage Restoration in Burbank, IL
At Hydroforce Restoration and Cleaning our professionals are fully prepared to handle water damage cleanup cases. We will extract all water and moisture from the damaged areas and materials as well as remove mold growth if needed. After the water is removed and the area is dried, we will clean and decontaminate the affected areas to restore safe living conditions.
Our water restoration services include each of the following steps:
- Assessment and extent of water damage
- Full water extraction
- Complete drying of all affected areas
- Repair or removal of damaged materials
- Decontamination and cleaning
Water Damage Repair – What to Do
- Call Hydroforce Restoration and Cleaning right away to limit the spread of the damage.
- Mop up or blot dry as much water as you can yourself.
- Remove any photos, paintings, or artistic objects from the damaged walls and into a safe, dry location.
- Wipe down furniture, propping up any wet cushions for even drying.
- Place a piece of aluminum foil underneath furniture legs to prevent the water from traveling up.
- Leave any books in their shelves. Pack them tightly.
- Allow for proper air circulation through the home or building to enhance drying.
- Lift any draperies, such as blinds, curtains, or bed skirts from the floor. Place on a coat hanger to dry.
Flood Cleanup – What to Avoid
- Do not enter any room with standing water or severe electrical or structural damage.
- Do not touch any visible mold.
- Do not try to remove anything that is tacked down to the floor.
- Do not use a vacuum cleaner to soak up any water.
As soon as you find water or flood damage in your home or building, it’s critical to call our professionals for restoration services. We will respond right away to contain the damage to the affected area and start the restoration process.
Hydroforce Restoration and Cleaning is available at (708) 571-2550 in the Burbank, IL area to provide water damage restoration services for both homes and buildings.