The furniture in your home not only serves a practical purpose, but it also contributes to the look of your interior and certain pieces such as antique furniture and family heirlooms may have sentimental value as well. It is important to keep your furniture protected from damages as well as wear and tear with furniture repair and restoration services because most furniture is very expensive to replace. The expert craftsmen that provide furniture restoration and repair services can repair and refinish your wood furniture, antique furniture, leather furniture, and kitchen cabinets effectively to save you hundreds of dollars on replacing your furniture.
The typical services that are provided by a furniture restoration expert include wood furniture repair, antique furniture repair, kitchen cabinet refacing, commercial furniture repair and enhancement, and disaster furniture restoration.
The specific repair and restoration services provided by furniture repair experts include:
• Minor Damage Repair: Repair of scratches, dents, gouges, nicks, and stains.
• Adjustments: Repair of structural damage and broken parts with gluing.
• Finishing/ Polishing/ Restoration: Refinishing of wood furniture to restore original luster and repair minor surface damage and wear and tear. Color matching and color change services are also offered.
• Disaster Furniture Restoration: Removal of burns and water marks as well as repairs of all damages caused by water, smoke, fire, or vandalism.
• Upholstery Repair: Repair of upholstery features on furniture including leather furniture.
Your furniture is a large investment, especially your wooden and antique furniture, and the best way to protect your investment is with reliable furniture repair and restoration services. The skilled craftsmen that provide furniture repairs can restore your wooden and antique furniture to its original condition at a fraction of the cost of replacing it.
Contact us today at (888) 915-7197 to find a furniture restoration and repair expert near you.