ServiceMaster Restoration and Cleaning
Serving the Spring, TX area since 1992
Discovering mold in your home or building is a major problem. Because of mold’s ability to disperse its spores throughout the entirety of your property and affect more building materials, mold spores also have the potential to cause numerous health issues. Some of the health problems that can result from mold exposure include asthma, breathing problems, coughing, eye irritation, skin irritation, sneezing, and other allergy issues.
ServiceMaster Restoration and Cleaning is available to provide complete mold remediation services in Spring, TX for homeowners and property owners. All of our technicians are IICRC-certified to eliminate all cases of mold at its source while also stopping it from coming back.
Commercial and Residential Mold Remediation Services
If the area that has been infected by mold is small enough, you can eradicate the mold on your own, using methods such as vinegar and bleach. However, this won’t guarantee the mold won’t come back. That said, the products we utilize at ServiceMaster Restoration and Cleaning have been designed especially for mold spore elimination; they penetrate building materials deeply to reach the source and eliminate the mold from within. The technicians we employ are HIPPA-compliant for your privacy’s protection and licensed by the Texas Department of State Health (DSHS).
We will work to contain the damage to the affected area. By doing this, we are able to prevent the issue from becoming bigger while we work to reduce the risk of health problems. When the service is complete, ServiceMaster Restoration and Cleaning works with your insurance provider throughout the claims process to give you further peace of mind.
Our mold removal services address the following situations:
- HVAC systems: Mold uses air ducts as one of its primary paths to travel through, which allows it to go through vents and cause various problems. To make matters worse, mold spores also have the ability to infect HVAC systems. By using powerful cleaners, our technicians eliminate every mold spore inside the air ducts that has infected the system.
- Long-term: Mold often grows unnoticed in numerous hidden areas throughout your property. Some examples of such are in the attic, in the basement, behind the walls, beneath the floorboards, and in the crawlspace. But no matter how much it has spread; our technicians can identify and remove all cases of mold at their source. We can also fix any damaged structural components.
- Abandoned property: If constant maintenance or cleaning doesn’t occur, mold acts quickly in consuming porous materials in its path. If that is the case, it actually won’t take long for the property to become a bacteria- and spore-infested area. Soon after responding to your call, ServiceMaster Restoration and Cleaning arrives in professional restoration attire and with professional equipment to remove mold and dry out the structure, stopping the mold from returning. We also provide any construction necessary to remove materials that have been permanently damaged and install replacements.
The following procedures are included in our mold restoration services:
- Initial inspection: Upon arrival, ServiceMaster Restoration and Cleaning conducts a thorough inspection of your property, so we can assess the safety risk.
- Dehumidification: Following inspection, our technicians install high-powered dehumidification equipment that hinders mold growth.
- Mold remediation: After the moisture on your property has been eliminated, our professionals rid of all porous materials that have been damaged beyond repair. We use powerful cleaning agents on any hard surfaces that remain. Such agents are made to penetrate the source and remove it from within.
- Repairs: We install all replacement building materials.
- Content restoration: The personal items damaged by mold spores are cleaned by our professionals, dried out, and then restored to their original condition.
- Final inspection: ServiceMaster Restoration and Cleaning conducts a walk-through with you to guarantee every case of mold has been eliminated and won’t come back.
Contact Us for a Free Estimate
If small enough, some home remedies may eliminate mold. But a professional service should be contacted when dealing with large cases of mold and cases of mold that are difficult to get rid of. When our technicians arrive, we do an initial inspection of your property, contain the mold within the damaged area, dry out and fix the affected structure, and stop the mold from coming back.
ServiceMaster Restoration and Cleaning is available 24/7 at (281) 612-8739 for our professional mold remediation services in Spring, TX area. Our technicians are professionally licensed and expertly-trained.