The air duct system in your home is not only crucial in your property’s heating and cooling, but its current condition can also have a significant impact on your monthly energy bill. As the cold or hot air passes through the vents, dirt and dust can become trapped within the HVAC system and component parts. As they will continue to accumulate over time, they can quickly create the risk for malfunctions, contribute to lower indoor air quality, and decrease the overall efficiency of the system.
On the other hand, RestorationMaster provides proficient air duct cleaning services in San Antonio, TX and the surrounding communities. Our technicians are not only experienced in removing the debris from the ductwork, but they will improve the overall efficiency of the property’s heating and cooling system.
Air Duct Cleaning in San Antonio, TX
According to recent research, it is proven that over 40 pounds of dust and debris can become trapped within your HVAC system in just one year. While many property owners are not aware of this, they can be stuck overpaying on heating and cooling throughout the year. This is why RestorationMaster recommends having your duct system cleaned at least every two to five years.
Here are a few signs that you may be due for your next professional air duct cleaning:
- Buildup of dust and fuzz on the supply and return air registers
- Those with allergies and respiratory problems are affected more often
- Strong odors produced by the air vents
- Increased amounts of dust coming through the air vents
Our professional air duct cleaning services ensure that all of the dust and debris is removed deep within the ducts, using advanced equipment and products. Ultimately, we are committed to enhancing the overall indoor air quality of your home or building.
The following is covered by our professional air duct cleaning services:
- Opening access and removing all dust and debris from air ducts and component parts
- Removal of dust and debris from the air vents
- Containment of the dust and dirt
- Contact vacuuming and brushing
- Vacuuming with High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuums and outside exhausting vacuums
- Complete cleaning of fiberglass-lined sheet metal air ducts, fiberglass duct board, and flex ducts with soft bristled brushes
- Complete cleaning using updated equipment by trained and certified professionals
- Closing holes made for open access
Contact Us Today for Air Duct Cleaning Services in San Antonio, TX
If you have noticed a high heating, cooling, or energy bill or any of the signs mentioned above, you could be due for your next air duct cleaning. Call RestorationMaster at 888-915-8868 to have your HVAC system professionally cleaned while improving the overall indoor air quality on your property in San Antonio, TX or the surrounding communities.