Air ducts are responsible for moving warm and cool air through your home or business. As the intakes pull in air, they also pull in dirt, pollen, animal dander and other debris. That debris builds up over time, spreading it throughout the building, making the system less efficient which means it has to work harder and may break down sooner, which costs you money.
RestorationMaster provides quality air duct cleaning services to residential and commercial clients in Pearland, TX. We remove all traces of debris from your air ducts and components, which improves air quality and energy efficiency. We’ll work with you to determine if a schedule of regular cleanings is right for your system to keep it working at peak productivity.
When do You Need Professional Duct Cleaning?
HVAC systems acquire a thick layer of debris over time, but it’s hard to look inside to see how dusty they’ve become. The experts at RestorationMaster suggest a professional cleaning every 2-5 years, or if you spot any of these conditions:
- Excessive dust
- Strange odors while running heating or air conditioning
- Dust or black marks on vents
- Allergy symptoms appearing or worsening
The RestorationMaster 6-Step Duct Cleaning Process
A professional ductwork cleaning will improve air quality, protect the health of your family or employees, and lower your energy bills. Our highly trained technicians use state of the art equipment to remove all traces of debris and we contain the debris as we work.
RestorationMaster’s 6-Step Cleaning Process includes:
- Full cleaning of air ducts and component parts with open access
- Cleaning fiberglass duct board, flex ducts, and sheet metal air ducts with fiberglass lining using soft bristled brushes
- Brushing and contact vacuuming for dust and debris removal
- Use of High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuums and vacuums that exhaust outside
- Removing, cleaning, and reinstalling registers and vents
- Reinsulating and resealing any holes made for open access
Call for a Free Estimate
A professional cleaning every few years means healthier air and lower utility bills. Save money and your health by calling RestorationMaster at (281) 213-5553 for air duct cleaning services in Pearland, TX 77584 area.