Finding biohazard materials on your property can be a stressful experience, but it can also be traumatic if a violent crime or serious accident has occurred that concerns a loved one. An important thing to remember is that it is dangerous to come into contact with biohazard materials and the areas they affect. The danger comes from the harmful bacteria and pathogens that biohazards contain that can trigger infection or disease.
ServiceMaster Restoration by Century is available on a 24/7 basis in Mission Bend, TX for our professional trauma scene and biohazard cleaning services. We employ licensed technicians who will respond promptly and treat you with respect while conducting our services. Our technicians will ensure that all biohazard materials are removed and that the area is cleaned and sanitized so it is safe to enter.
We will start our service within one hour of receiving your call to clean up the biohazard materials and disinfect the area.
Make sure you keep your distance from the biohazard materials and all areas that have been affected. If possible, stay away from the area until we finish our work.
Within our trauma scene cleaning services, we use the following cleaners and equipment:
- Air purifiers
- Waste removal solvents
- High-grade cleaning disinfectants and cleaning supplies
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Long reach handles and ladders
Biohazards materials are commonly found with the following scenarios:
- Sewage backups: Natural flooding and sewer backups are messes that need to be handled by professionals. The water in these scenarios can have millions of pathogens and bacteria that may result in severe diseases and infections. At ServiceMaster Restoration by Century, we consider every case to be an emergency. Our professionals will arrive promptly to dry your property’s structure, remove porous materials that have been soiled, and disinfect hard surfaces.
- Lead: Lead’s toxicity to humans wasn’t proven until 1979, so many older homes have lead because it was used in plumbing work. If there is lead on your property, we work to remove any and all lead.
- Asbestos: Similar to lead, asbestos wasn’t banned by the EPA until 1979. As such, many older homes have traces of asbestos. If you do happen to discover asbestos on your property, contact ServiceMaster Restoration by Century to have all asbestos safely removed.
- Violent accidents: Violent accidents or crimes can happen to anyone even though they aren’t expected. However, if you discover that such an event has happened on your property, be sure to call our professionals as soon as possible. In addition to disinfecting the property, we will also get rid of the biohazard materials. To respect those who are grieving, we make sure to be compassionate with the work we conduct.
Emergency Cleanup Services
Many situations can involve biohazard materials, but the important thing to remember is to stay away from the scene. At ServiceMaster Restoration by Century, we have professionals who are licensed to restore properties affected by biohazard materials of all types and are HIPAA-compliant to respect your privacy.
We can be reached for our professional biohazard and trauma cleaning services in Mission Bend, TX on a 24/7 basis by calling (713) 966-6064.