Mold is a tricky substance to deal with because its spores are constantly present in the air in your home or building. When the mold spores encounter an area with moisture, mold growth will quickly form by taking hold of common building materials that provide it with a food source. The longer you ignore the mold growth, the more damage it will cause, and the further it will spread. The presence of mold also greatly increases the risk of allergic reactions and infections.
At RestorationMaster, we provide complete mold remediation services to remove mold growth from homes and commercial buildings in Idaho Falls, ID. Our trained and certified professionals use the Goldmorr mold removal system. This ensures that all mold has been removed, and that the affected areas have been restored.
Problems with Mold in Idaho Falls, ID
Cellulose, which is an organic substance in wood, drywall, insulation, and carpeting, is mold’s main food food source. This means that mold growth is literally eating the affected surfaces and materials. This can cause considerable damage. Structural elements and building materials affected by mold can eventually weaken to the point where they are no longer structurally stable.
The other major problem with mold growth is the threat it poses to your health. Exposure to the dangerous microorganisms within the mold can trigger allergic reactions. Symptoms include headaches, coughing, itchy eyes and throat, skin irritation, and nasal congestion. Exposure for a long period of time may put people at risk for asthma and infections.
Mold Damage Removal & Remediation in Idaho Falls, ID –
Watch Our RestorationMaster Video:
For professional mold removal, remediation, and abatement services in the Idaho Falls, ID area, contact RestorationMaster at (888) 915-7197.
Goldmorr Mold Abatement and Removal in Idaho Falls, ID
Our mold removal professionals are Certifed Goldmorr Master Technicians who use the Goldmorr mold removal system to eliminate mold growth and airborne spores and particulates. We hold ourselves to the strictest standards to ensure that we properly remove mold and prevent it from returning.
The Goldmorr mold removal process consists of the following steps:
- Evaluation of the damage: We will uncover all mold growth. We use high-tech moisture meters to assess the extent of the damage.
- Extraction and drying: Mold thrives with moisture, so we will make sure to remove excess moisture from the affected areas with our water extraction and dehumidification equipment.
- Sealing contaminated areas: By isolating affected areas, we help prevent the mold from spreading to new areas of your property.
- Removal of damaged materials: Our technicians will remove materials that are permanently damaged, and repair drywall and other building materials that can be salvaged.
- Spore removal: We will eliminate airborne mold spores and particulates using HEPA vacuums.
Contact Us for Mold Remediation and Removal in Idaho Falls, ID
The damage and health effects that mold can cause will only worsen until the removal and remediation of the mold growth. As soon as you find mold on your property in Idaho Falls, ID, contact our professionals at RestorationMaster for effective mold removal and Remediation. You can reach us 24/7 at (888) 915-7197 to respond to mold issues in the Idaho Falls, ID area.