Fires are terrifying disasters in both homes and commercial buildings because they cause serious damage and they threaten the lives and safety of all those within. It does not take long for a fire to start, or for the flames to move through the home or building. You need to evacuate the property immediately and call the fire department for assistance if a fire starts on your property. Once the fire is out, you cannot hesitate to start restoring your property to prevent further damage.
RestorationMaster provides fire and smoke damage restoration services in Idaho Falls, ID to restore and rebuild homes and commercial buildings that have been damaged in a fire. Our technicians will quickly minimize the spread of the damage and form a restoration plan that will include structural repairs, cleaning, and deodorization.
Damage Caused by Fire and Smoke in Idaho Falls, ID
Fires cause several layers of damage that can leave a home or building in complete disrepair. The flames of the fire will destroy structural elements and furnishings. The burning of synthetic materials will cause complex chemical reactions that create smoke, soot, and other corrosive byproducts. These byproducts are still on the property after the fire is out, continuing to cause damage to objects and materials. If the materials affected by smoke and soot are not cleaned right away, they will become permanently damaged.
Fire Damage Restoration and Cleanup in Idaho Falls, ID –
Watch our Video:
For professional smoke and fire damage restoration, cleanup, and repair services in the Idaho Falls, ID area, contact RestorationMaster at (888) 915-7197.
Fire Damage Restoration in Idaho Falls, ID
We understand that fire damage does not stop when the flames are out. This is why we respond as quickly as possible. Our technicians use advanced equipment and cleaning products to remove the effects of smoke and soot. We can also provide full reconstruction services to get your home or building rebuilt.
RestorationMaster Fire Damage Cleaning Services Consist of:
- Emergency pre-cleaning: We will immediately start cleaning the materials and objects affected by smoke and soot to prevent permanent damage. Our cleaning products can effectively clean and restore brass, chrome, aluminum, marble, porcelain, tile, carpeting, and upholstery.
- Content cleaning and pack-out: If your personal belongings have sustained extensive damage, we can remove and take them to our facility for cleaning and restoration with our pack-out services.
- Wall and ceiling cleaning: We use advanced cleaning products and methods to remove tarnishing and etching caused by smoke, soot, and residue.
- Odor removal: This service includes effectively removing lingering odors from the fire and smoke.
- Reconstruction: We are a licensed contractor that can provide full reconstruction services to rebuild your home or building.
Contact Us for Fire Damage Restoration and Repair Services in Idaho Falls, ID
Call RestorationMaster as soon as the fire department leaves your property. Quick action after the fire will help limit the fire and smoke damage. This could prevent your belongings from becoming permanently damaged.
We are available 24 hours a day at (888) 915-7197 for emergency fire damage cleanup and restoration in Idaho Falls, ID.