Encountering a sewer backup on a property is no fun for anyone, least of all the property owner. But taking action right away to clean up the mess is very important due to the fact that the water is dangerous and will spread without treatment. Don’t hesitate to call for professional restoration services.
ServiceMaster Quality Restoration can provide emergency sewage cleanup services in Huntersville, NC to fully remove all biohazards and bacteria and restore clean and healthy conditions. Our technicians are also trained and experienced to complete the service in a timely manner, ensuring that the area is completely clean and safe again.
Dangers from Sewer Backups
There are three different types of water damage, but sewage water is by far the most dangerous, compared with fresh and grey water. This kind of situation must always be handled by a professional due to the biohazards and bacteria within the water, threatening disease and severe illness upon contact.
But ServiceMaster Quality Restoration can handle the disaster with professional cleaning products and equipment before it spreads to other areas. Our professionals also use personal protection equipment (PPE) for their safety while extracting the water and drying out the area. But until our professionals arrive, it is best to keep everyone away from the contaminated area, including plants and pets.
Experienced Sewage Contamination Cleaning
At ServiceMaster Quality Restoration, our professionals are available 24/7 to answer your call and respond immediately, regardless of the extent of the damage. This is because the contaminated water can completely ruin building materials within a few hours, even encouraging mold growth.
As soon as we arrive, we will immediately extract the sewage water, followed by conducting a thorough inspection of the damage and determining the scope of the project. Our professionals will then provide controlled demolition, removing soiled building materials and furnishings and installing replacements. All hard surfaces are then disinfected and dried out to remove the bacteria and pathogens. If any mold growth is present, we can also remediate it using powerful but safe products. Finally the area will be dried out and monitored to prevent the risk of mold growth.
After the services, we will conduct a final inspection with you and work with your insurance provider through the claims process to guarantee your peace of mind.
You can count on us to provide all of the following within our sewage cleaning service:
- Available 24/7: ServiceMaster Quality Restoration is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to all sewer emergencies because the damage will continue to spread without immediate treatment.
- Experienced, Licensed, and Certified: Our technicians have years of experience in handling sewer backups and ensures that your property will be effectively and efficiently restored to provide a safe living condition again.
- Restoration: As soon as we arrive, we will extract all water, conduct controlled demolition and install replacement, disinfect hard surfaces, install drying equipment, and monitor the progress to ensure complete restoration.
- Mold Remediation: It doesn’t take long for mold to start growing, especially after a sewer backup. But our professionals are also licensed to remediate it at the source and prevent it from returning in the future.
- Assistance with Insurance: We will conduct a final inspection followed by providing a detailed Scope of Work performed to ensure a smooth claims process.
As soon as you find the damage caused by a sewer backup, it is important to keep everyone on the property away from this area to protect their safety. But calling for an emergency cleanup company is crucial because the damage will continue to spread to affect other areas. Be sure to give our technicians a call and we will respond right away.
ServiceMaster Quality Restoration is available 24/7 at (704) 603-6223 in Huntersville, NC to provide professional sewage cleaning services.