ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration
While there are many potential sources that can cause water damage, such as overflows, appliance leaks, pipe leaks, natural flooding, roof leaks, and more, the amount of destruction it can cause to building materials is severe. When water spreads, porous materials, like drywall, wood flooring, and insulation, are quick to soak it in, creating the need for immediate attention.
ServiceMaster Restoration and Cleaning is available in Jacksonville, IL to provide water damage restoration and remediation services for homes and buildings. Our technicians are available 24/7 to respond immediately, arriving on site with professional drying and extraction equipment needed to return your property to its original condition.
Water Damage Restoration in Jacksonville, IL – Watch our ServiceMaster Video:
Issues with Water Damage in Jacksonville, IL
Water damage is one of the most common types of disasters, but that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be taken seriously. Any amount of water damage in a home leaves the gate open for mold growth, which can develop in as little as 48 hours after water damage occurs. In addition to structural damage, mold growth can trigger numerous health issues, including breathing problems and allergies. The best way to address the need for water damage services is to call a professional for immediate help.
As soon as you call ServiceMaster Restoration and Cleaning, we will be on our way shortly to remove the source of the damage, extract the standing water, and set up our drying equipment to remove the remaining moisture. As our air movers and dehumidifiers remove water from the building materials and air spaces, our technicians apply a set of anti-microbials to prevent mold growth during the drying process.
Our water damage restoration services include each of the following:
- The water damage is contained to prevent the spread of the damage to unaffected areas.
- An evaluation of the damage is conducted to determine the scope of the damage. After your approval, we will begin working, but we will not consider the job completed without your final approval.
- Professional water extraction and drying equipment is set up in the affected area to pull all excess water and moisture from the building structure and air spaces. This also helps to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- All damaged areas are either cleaned and dried, or are replaced, and new materials are installed.
- Our technicians will work with your insurance company to ensure a smooth claims process.
Contact Us 24/7 for Emergency Water Damage Cleanup & Restoration in Jacksonville, IL
Contact our professionals as soon as you find water damage on your property. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to respond to all disasters for homes and businesses in Jacksonville, IL. We can also provide a free estimate so there are no surprises at the end of the service.
ServiceMaster Restoration and Cleaning is available at (217) 408-0418 in Jacksonville, IL to provide residential and commercial water damage restoration services.