ServiceMaster Restoration by Century
Serving the Austin area since 2008
Water damage that causes serious damage to a home or building has many possible causes, such as flooding, heavy rain, overflows, and pipe bursts. It is important to act fast after discovering water damage on your property in order to prevent it from causing further damage.
ServiceMaster Restoration by Century offers water damage restoration and cleanup services to homes and buildings in Hutto, TX. Our technicians offer water damage restoration and cleanup, which includes excess water extraction, removing excess moisture, and restoring affected areas.
Water Damage Cleanup and Removal in Hutto, TX –
Watch Our ServiceMaster Video:
For water extraction and water damage restoration services in Hutto, TX, contact ServiceMaster Restoration by Century at (512) 765-9630.
Problems Caused by Water Damage in Hutto, TX
At ServiceMaster Restoration by Century, our water damage restoration professionals will arrive on-site quickly because we understand how important it is to respond immediately to water damage. Porous building materials, like wood and drywall, may absorb excess water and moisture, which will weaken the structure of the building and cause mold growth. However, if the water damage restoration process begins quickly, the damaged surfaces and materials can still be dried out and restored.
We will dry out damaged areas and remove excess water with our advanced moisture meters, water extraction methods, air movers, and dehumidifiers. Our water damage restoration methods follow IICRC procedures and the Advanced Structure Drying Guidelines. Typically, the water damage restoration process takes 2-5 days to restore your property to its original condition.
ServiceMaster Water Damage Restoration Process in Hutto, TX
- The first step of our water damage restoration process involves using our thermal cameras and moisture meters to inspect the damage.
- Next, we will remove excess water and moisture, and dry affected areas with our advanced air movers and dehumidifiers.
- Third, we will use the gathered data to determine how severe the water damage is and how to proceed.
- Finally, we will determine which materials and areas can be salvaged or need to be replaced.
What To Do if You Have Water Damage in Hutto, TX
- Remove personal belongings and valuables to a safe place
- Turn off the electricity if the water damage has spread to large areas of the property
- Repair or secure the initial source of water damage
What NOT To Do if You Have Water Damage
- Do not hesitate to call us at ServiceMaster Restoration by Century for our water damage restoration services, thinking the affected areas will dry naturally
- Do not remove the source of the water damage if processing an insurance claim
Call ServiceMaster Restoration by Century for water damage restoration and water extraction services in Hutto, TX, and the surrounding areas. We work with insurance companies and are available 24/7 at (512) 765-9630.