If you are encountering biohazard materials in your home or business, it is important that you call and work with the proper authorities and professional services to clean up the scene. Biohazard materials include blood, bodily fluids, and hazardous waste contaminated with dangerous infectious agents. Not managing the biohazard material cleaning properly can cause the spread of disease and infection. Accumulation of biohazard materials is often created by sewage backup, mold growth, or an accident or crime that contains blood or other bodily fluids. No matter how the biohazard materials came about, they need professional and proper clean-up.
RestorationMaster provides biohazard and trauma scene cleaning services in East Norriton and Blue Bell, PA. We will ensure professional clean-up of your home or business with proper equipment. Our highly trained technicians will dispose of biohazard materials and clean and disinfect the affected areas to remove any risk of spreading infectious agents. In case of a crime, we will work with local law enforcement officials, and we are discreet and professional about the situation to protect the privacy of our customers.
Dangerous Biohazard Materials
Facing biohazard materials in your home or business is dangerous and immediate removal and safe disposal is necessary. To ensure that you are not putting your health in danger, you should avoid cleaning up biohazard materials on your own. Professionals should clean up biohazard materials. We are available to help and will manage that process safely with proper equipment. Whether you are encountering bodily fluids, dangerous chemicals, or mold, professionals should manage the clean-up to ensure your safety and well-being.
Trauma and Crime Scene Cleaning
Encountering the scene of a crime or an accident that occurs in your home or business is scary. If faced with bodily fluids or dangerous materials, you need to notify the authorities and work with professionals to get the scene cleaned up safely. Facing this situation is not easy as it may be personal in nature. Our professionals will manage all situations respectfully and compassionately. Our professional technicians are licensed and have hi-tech equipment and methods to remove all biohazard materials from your property. We also make sure that you can go back to using the property safely after our clean-up. We clean and disinfect everything on your property to ensure it is safe for you to use. Finally, we will take care of disposing the biohazard materials on your behalf.
Our trauma scene cleaning services consist of the following:
- Biohazard disposal: We remove all biohazard materials and transport them to a facility for safe and legal disposal.
- Decontamination: We clean and decontaminate the area and affected materials to make sure they are safe for use.
- Odor removal: Removal of unpleasant odors by using our deodorizing methods.
- Continuous monitoring: We ensure your privacy as we work discreetly.
- Family assistance and support: Our technicians treat customers with respect and courtesy. This is a challenging time, and we will collaborate with you every step of the way. We know that you may have experienced a loss. You can expect our team to be compassionate. We can even get you in touch with professional counselors if needed.
- Certified technicians: As a long-time provider of biohazard material cleaning services, you can rest assured that our team is trained and certified and works according to local and state government regulations.
If you are dealing with biohazard materials in your home or business, make sure to reach out to our professionally licensed technicians for safe restoration of the scene.
We are available 24/7 at (888) 915-7197 to help with biohazard material cleanup needs in East Norriton or Blue Bell, PA.