Being one of the most dangerous disasters, fires can not only affect your home or business by the substantial damage they can bring to the property but, it also puts everyone’s safety at risk if they happen to be near it. Should a fire occur your first priority needs to be safety and making sure the property is completely evacuated. Once the property is cleared, a call to the fire department should be made to put out the fire. Once the fire is put out and the property is cleared, it’s time to give RestorationMaster a call. Although the fire is out, there are several erosive byproducts that can cause additional damage should the property not be restored efficiently.
RestorationMaster provides fire and smoke damage restoration services for homes and businesses in Cutler Bay, FL. Let our skilled technicians repair the structural damage caused by the fire and restore building materials and objects that were tarnished by smoke and soot. It’s urgent that you call us immediately after the fire is out so that we can prevent the spread of secondary damage.
Damage From Fire And Smoke
Although it seems that once a fire is put out all damage is done, that’s not exactly the case. Although the fire is no longer a problem, the flames left a destructive trail. You now have to deal with the byproducts of a fire: smoke, soot and residue. These byproducts are harmful and will spread and settle throughout your home or business resulting in deterioration and engravings of the affected materials. It’s important not to hold off on the cleaning of surfaces and household objects as they can be permanently damaged should they not be properly cleaned fast enough. Smoke odors will also spread and penetrate porous materials with time, making the smell more pungent and difficult to get rid of.
Professional Fire And Smoke Damage Restoration
Let the technicians at RestorationMaster take care of the fire damage restoration process! All of our technicians are well trained and equipped to complete any and all fire damage restoration tasks including: structural repairs, deodorization, and restoration of soot damaged materials. We respond as quickly as possible after a fire to prevent the spread of damage and to make sure the existing damage doesn’t become permanent. You can expect the following from our fire and smoke damage restorations services.
- Emergency response 24/7
- Evaluation of the damage to form a complete restoration plan
- Identification of the source of the fire
- Water damage mitigation from extinguishing the fire
- Board up and stabilization for heavy damage
- Cleaning and restoration of soot damaged items and materials
- Deodorization and air purification
- Content cleaning and pack-out to restore damaged personal items
- Reconstruction of structural damage
- Cleaning and sanitization of affected areas
Our technicians will remove the following from your property if necessary for cleaning and restoration:
- Equipment that allows you to operate your business remotely
- Personal items that have been damaged
- Data storage devices and files
- Machinery, raw materials, and product stock
We will take the following steps for complete structural restoration:
- We will remove charred materials including wood, insulation, and other materials
- Evaluate carpeting and floor coverings that have been damaged
- Treat and seal surfaces with smoke odors
- Deodorize structural elements with smoke odors
Although it is a relief knowing that the fire on your property is out, that does not mean that the damage stops there. It’s necessary that restoration takes place immediately after the fire is out to help prevent any additional damage and save any affected items. RestorationMaster is ready to respond to any and all fire damage emergencies 24 hours a day in the Cutler Bay, FL area. Give us a call at (305) 707-6135 for emergency restoration.
RestorationMaster is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (305) 707-6135 for emergency fire damage services. We also work with insurance.