Property damage often consists of physical damage, but it can also concern forms of damage that can’t be seen. When your home or business has an unpleasant odor, it can linger for a long time, which makes it tough for you to remain indoors. Whether the odors are from fire or cigarette smoke or mold growth and water damage, they linger because they become absorbed by porous building materials and furnishings. The odor particles are then trapped and become deeply embedded into the material. Because of this, you cannot treat the smell just by covering it up.
With odor removal and deodorization services, RestorationMaster can help homes and businesses in Carter Lake, IA. We will remove odors from the affected air spaces and materials in your home or business using advanced odor removal techniques.
Persistent Foul Odors
When odor particles linger in and spread throughout an air space, they can also become absorbed by wood, drywall, and other porous building materials. The particles are then trapped and cannot be eliminated simply by using air fresheners. The only way to properly remove the odor is to have the particles extracted from the air spaces and materials that were affected. The source of the odor needs to be handled, too, to prevent the smell from making a comeback.
RestorationMaster employs technicians who have undergone the necessary training and possess the proper equipment to provide odor removal services. We will locate the source and treat the odor. The following materials are among the ones we will treat for odors:
- Air spaces
- Furniture upholstery
Sources of Odors in Carter Lake, IA
Persistent foul smells that are found in a home or business are often sourced by the following:
- Flooding/Water Damage: Flooded properties can have a lingering musty odor because of the excess water. Furthermore, this is more likely when the water is dirty and/or has caused mold growth.
- Fire and Smoke: Burnt objects and smoke produce an odor that will continue to linger well after the fire is out.
- Pets: Pets naturally have odors, and they will cause other odors to be present if they have any “accidents.”
- Cigarettes: Your clothes, carpeting, furniture, and other materials can absorb any cigarette smoke that is present.
- Biological Materials: Mold, blood, and other biological substances are known to result in foul smells.
At RestorationMaster, our professional technicians will treat affected air spaces, furnishings, and materials by using specialized odor removal equipment and deodorization techniques. These methods include absorption technology, ozone treatments, and hydroxyl treatments. Our deodorization process includes the following:
- Locating and treating the source of the odor
- Extracting the odor particles from affected materials and furnishings
- Air washing
- Doing a final inspection to ensure the odor has been removed completely
Call Us Now
For professional odor removal services in Carter Laker, IA, from RestorationMaster, call (888) 915-7197 where we can be contacted on a 24/7 basis.