Finding water damage in your home is one disappointment, but sewage water is twice as bad. Once it has affected a certain area, it poses a dangerous risk for all those who are exposed.
For over 30 years, ServiceMaster by Mason has provided emergency sewage cleanup services to the homes and businesses of Westerly, RI. Each of our technicians has been trained to use professional equipment and cleaning products when handling sewage backups.
Dangers of Sewage Water
When sewage water affects a certain area, it poses a dangerous risk to everyone on the property. Porous materials, including particleboard, insulation, carpeting, hardwood floors, and more will immediately become soiled and need to be replaced. Personal contents can also become ruined if they become subject to the pathogens and bacteria.
When handling sewage backups, ServiceMaster by Mason responds immediately. Using personal protective equipment (PPE) and commercial-grade cleaning products, we can have all hard surfaces cleaned and ruined porous materials removed. All hard surfaces, including tile, ground, and non-porous personal belongings will be disinfected and dried out using powerful air movers and dehumidifiers. Finally, we will conduct a final inspection with you to guarantee your satisfaction, giving you the needed peace of mind of having a clean environment again.
Our emergency sewage backup cleaning includes all of the following:
- 24/7 Availability and Emergency Response: ServiceMaster by Mason is available 24/7/365 to handle all water-related property emergencies in the Westerly, RI area. We ensure a timely response and full communication every step of the way.
- Removal of Debris: After conducting the initial inspection, our technicians will immediately begin conducting controlled demolition and haul away the debris, including soiled materials and biohazards. All sewage water will also be extracted using professional restoration equipment.
- Disinfection: After the area has been freed of excess water and debris, ServiceMaster by Mason will clean and sanitize all hard surfaces using commercial-grade cleaning products.
- Dehumidification: Powerful drying equipment will be installed and monitored to remove excess water and moisture from the affected materials.
- Deodorization: Our powerful deodorizers, including ozone or hydroxyl machines, will be used to remove any remaining sewage odors.
- Assisting with Insurance Claim: If you chose to file a claim, we can assist with providing needed information to ensure a seamless process.
Water damage is never fun to find, especially if it’s the case of a sewage backup. But taking quick action can save time and money during the recovery process by preventing it from spreading further. As soon as you call ServiceMaster by Mason, we will respond quickly with all equipment needed to have the area restored as efficiently as possible.
We are available 24/7 at (401) 622-4156 to provide professional sewage cleanup services to both homes and businesses in Westerly and throughout central and south Rhode Island.
Related Sewage Cleanup Services: