Due to the number of biohazard and pathogens contained within sewage water, it’s crucial to avoid all contact. But when it’s penetrating through the building materials within your home or building, it must be handled quickly.
The technicians of ServiceMaster by Mason are available 24/7 to provide professional sewage backup cleanup services in the Waterford, CT area. We use powerful restoration equipment and commercial-grade cleaning products to restore all affected areas to their original conditions. With a timely response and professional service, you can rely on our professionals to get the job done right the first time.
While water can penetrate through porous materials, including particleboard, drywall, insulation, carpeting, etc. sewage water will do the same, but is dangerous to handle. Due to the amount of pathogens and bacteria within the water, it is crucial to avoid all contact without the proper equipment.
The technicians at ServiceMaster by Mason always use personal protective equipment (PPE) when handling all sewage backups. This protects their safety while they are able to:
- Remove affected and contaminated debris
- Provide controlled demolition
- Sanitize hard surfaces
- Dry out the area
- Provide mold removal if necessary
Our professionals use commercial drying equipment, including high-velocity air movers and dehumidifiers to remove excess moisture and prevent mold growth. We can also assist with open insurance claims to provide additional peace of mind.
All of the following procedures are provided within our sewage cleaning services:
- Open Communication and 24/7 Availability: Our technicians are available 24/7 to handle all sewage emergencies. Regardless of how far the damage has spread, we will handle the job efficiently and effectively to restore a clean and safe environment.
- Debris and Water Removal: Soon after arriving to your property, we will immediately extract the water and haul away the affected and contaminated debris.
- Decontamination: Using commercial-grade cleaners and personal protective equipment (PPE), ServiceMaster by Mason will eliminate all bacteria within the affected area.
- Drying and Dehumidification: Our professionals use powerful drying equipment, including air movers and dehumidifiers to remove remaining moisture from the building materials and air.
- Working with Insurance Claims Process: If you have filed a claim with your insurance company, we can provide a detailed Scope of Work & Estimate to ensure a seamless claims process.
Known for being destructive and gruesome to handle, sewage backups must always be handled professionally. The technicians at ServiceMaster by Mason have years of experience when removing the excess water, cleaning the affected area, conducting controlled demolition and drying out the building materials. You can count on our professionals to provide the peace of mind you need after finding a disaster on your property.
ServiceMaster by Mason is available at (860) 455-4969 in Waterford, CT and the surrounding areas to provide professional sewage cleanup services for both homes and businesses.
Related Sewage Cleanup Services: