It is possible to encounter biohazard materials in different situations and regardless of what type of material you encounter, you must avoid contact for your own safety. These include sewage, chemicals, oil, blood, and other bodily fluids often contain viruses, bacteria, and other dangerous pathogens that can trigger serious illness or infection. It is important to call a professional to clean up these materials because improper cleaning will only increase the risk of these negative health effects.
ServiceMaster by Mason provides biohazard and trauma cleaning services in Waterford, CT to remove these materials and effectively clean and disinfect the scene. You can trust our professionals to follow the proper protocol to avoid potential health issues.
Biohazard Cleanup Waterford, CT
Our technicians at ServiceMaster by Mason undergo frequent training and use the latest techniques for the cleanup of biohazard materials. This way, all contaminants including sewage, chemicals, oil, and blood and other bodily fluids will be safely removed from the affected area.
Because these materials may harbor dangerous toxins that cause sickness, they must be immediately handled by a trained professional.
Our cleaning services include the following steps:
- Decontamination: The scene is completely sanitized and decontaminated after the biohazard materials are removed.
- Odor Removal: Foul odors are removed using powerful deodorizers.
- Safe Disposal: All materials are safely removed and transported to a licensed facility for proper disposal.
- Continuous Monitoring: Quality control and strong communication is frequently used throughout the process to finish the job quickly and efficiently.
- Insurance Assistant: We coordinate all claims with your insurance company.
- Family Assistance and Support: We help families who are having difficulty with the situation find counseling professionals who can offer support.
- Certified Technicians: Each of our technicians have specialized certification to provide biohazard cleaning services in compliance with local and state government regulations.
Our services cover the following:
- Sewage backup and spills
- Oil spills
- Crime scenes
- Natural deaths
- Trauma accidents
- Vehicle trauma cleanup
- Hoarding cleanup
- Industrial accidents
- Viral/bacterial cleanings
Crime Scene Cleaning Waterford, CT
Unfortunately, there are times when a death or serious injury may occur as a result of an accident or a crime. However, if you encounter such a scene, it is crucial to take the right actions. As these scenes often contain dangerous materials such as blood and bodily fluids, the cleaning must be done in cooperation with law enforcement to avoid compromising the investigation.
ServiceMaster by Mason provides effective trauma scene cleaning services in Waterford, CT to effectively (and legally) remove biohazard materials from accidents or crime scenes. We will not only sanitize the affected area, but work with law enforcement to avoid disposing of important evidence.
If you encounter biohazard materials in any scenario, call our professionals immediately to make sure these materials are removed safely and effectively. The technicians of ServiceMaster by Mason are fully prepared to clean up biohazard materials using powerful cleaning products and disinfectants to ensure that the area is safe again to use. You should never try cleaning up any biohazard materials yourself because this could have serious consequences for your health.
For 24/7 professional biohazard and trauma scene cleaning services in Waterford, CT and the surrounding areas, call ServiceMaster by Mason at (860) 455-4969.
Related Biohazard Cleanup Services:
Biohazard Cleanup Westerly, RI
Biohazard and Trauma Cleanup Warwick, RI
Trauma Scene Cleanup Providence, RI
Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup Manchester, CT
Biohazard, Trauma, and Crime Scene Cleanup Hampton, CT