It is common knowledge that fires can wreak havoc in a matter of minutes; however, their resulting smoke and soot can continue to do harm if affected materials are not treated quickly after the fire is put out. At RestorationMaster, we provide comprehensive fire damage restoration services to property owners in Columbia, MD, to reduce the levels of damage sustained from fire and smoke.
24 Hour Availability
We keep our phones open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and can get an experienced team of technicians to your property soon after your initial call. We do this because waiting to receive help can result in unnecessary damage. The last thing you need is for your building and belongings to sustain permanent damage because of inaction. The primary causes of this damage include the following:
- The fire itself
- Resulting smoke, soot, and other corrosive byproducts
- Water from when the fire was put out
- Mold and rot that can result from excess moisture
- Complete Reconstruction
Restoring Your Property After Fire Damage in Columbia, MD
At RestorationMaster, we utilize state-of-the-art sanitization equipment and procedures to safely clean a variety of surfaces affected by the fire. All of our technicians are specifically trained and certified to assist you following a fire in both residential and commercial settings. It is this expertise that allows us to leverage such proven restoration methodologies.
Regardless of the levels of damage sustained, it can be difficult to know what exactly to expect when your property suffers damage from a fire. When you work with us, we will restore all affected areas and belongings. For more detailed information, please see below:
- We are available 24/7 and respond swiftly in the case of emergencies
- Our technicians will perform a complete inspection of your property to locate areas and belongings affected by fire, smoke, soot, and water
- If we spot mold and mildew, we will treat it with antimicrobial applications (we can utilize “green” sanitization solutions, as well)
- We will clean, decontaminate, and fully restore affected items
- If large amounts of debris enter your air ducts, we will clean them out
- We make use of thermal fogging to eliminate odors
- We will repair, sanitize, and restore affected areas (such as walls, floors, ceilings, appliances, structural elements, etc.)
- We will work with your insurance provider to give you greater peace of mind
- We will perform a final inspection to ensure a quality result
Call us for Fire Damage Restoration in Columbia, MD
If a fire takes place on your property, first dial 911, and then contact our RestorationMaster representatives about our fire damage restoration services.
We can be reached at (301) 381-2304 and are proud to work with those in need in Columbia, MD.
Do not forget to prevent future fires, make sure that all electrical systems are in good working order, avoid using flammable materials near heat sources, and have working smoke detectors installed throughout the property.