If your property has been affected with a sewage backup, severe accident, natural flooding, or even mold, there is a good chance it also contains biohazards. In addition, the affected area can also contain harmful pathogens and bacteria, making it extremely dangerous for everyone on the property. To protect their safety, the area must be disinfected right away.
Target Restoration provides professional biohazard and trauma scene cleaning services in Temple, TX to fully restore properties to their original condition. Each of our professionals is licensed and experienced to safely remove biohazardous materials and eliminate dangerous pathogens.
Professional Biohazard Cleanup
Soon after receiving your first call, Target Restoration will arrive in an hour with all cleaning agents and equipment to restore the property. We also have over 100 years of combined experience, removing biohazards leftover from all kinds of disasters.
We also understand that some situations can be sensitive for those affected, which is why we take a respectful approach for grieving families. With our services, you can focus on personal matters while we handle handle the cleanup process.
Our technicians use all of the following equipment and cleaning agents within our biohazard cleanup service:
- Waste removal solvents
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Long reach handles and ladders
- Air purifiers
- High-grade cleaning disinfectants and cleaning supplies
Target Restoration can clean up after all of the following situations:
- Trauma scene cleaning: Critical accidents happen when we least expect them, but when they do, they can cause emotional stress and even put a huge mess on your hands. But staying away from all biohazards and bodily fluids is critical to the health and safety of everyone affected. Our technicians at Target Restoration may not be able to take the pain away, but we can disinfect the scene to prevent any illnesses while handling personal matters.
- Asbestos removal: Although banned by the EPA in 1979, asbestos is still present in older building materials, which can cause cancer to anyone on the property. If you are weary of asbestos in your home or building, don’t hesitate to call our technicians. We will conduct a detailed inspection and fully remove all traces of the asbestos from the property.
- Sewage: Natural flooding and sewage backups can create more problems than just severe structural damage. The dangerous biohazards can cause an array of health issues if you try to clean the mess yourself. Our technicians use both professional equipment and powerful cleaning products in order to safely restore all building materials.
- Lead removal: Even after its ban in 1979 by the EPA, lead is still contained in the plumbing work of older homes and buildings. But the toxic building material often comes into contact with drinking water, making it extremely dangerous for everyone on the property. Target Restoration will conduct several tests in order to locate all pipes containing lead and remove it completely. We will then conduct a final inspection to ensure it is removed from the property.
As stressful as finding these messes can be, biohazards can be extremely dangerous. Whether the situation contains sewage, lead, trauma scene, or other disaster, calling for professional cleaning services is crucial.
Target Restoration is available 24/7 to respond to these emergencies, using professional restoration equipment to remove the biohazards and restore the affected surfaces. We will also take a respectful approach when working with grieving families.
Target Restoration provides 24/7 biohazard and trauma scene cleaning services in Temple, TX and is available at (254) 613-7545.
Biohazard Cleanup in Belton, TX
Biohazard and Trauma Cleanup in Killeen, TX
Professional Biohazard Cleanup in Cedar Park, TX
Trauma Scene Cleaning in Pflugerville, TX
Biohazard and Trauama Cleaning Professionals in Lake Jackson, TX