Upon finding mold on your property, it can be a stressful problem for everyone. With the ability to disperse its spores throughout the property and infect other building materials, these spores also have the ability to trigger a number of health issues. Among them include coughing, sneezing, breathing problems, skin irritation, eye irritation, asthma problems, and other allergy issues.
But Target Restoration is available in Belton, TX to provide complete mold remediation services for home and business owners. Each of our technicians is IICRC-certified to remove all cases of mold at their source while preventing them from returning in the future.
Certified Mold Remediation
If the affected area is small enough, there are home remedies, such as bleach and vinegar, that you can use to eradicate the mold yourself. On the other hand, there is no guarantee that the fungus will not return in the future. But the products used by Target Restoration are specifically designed to eliminate mold spores, penetrating deep within the sources, and eliminating them from the insde. Our technicians are also licensed by the Texas Department of State Health (DSHS) and HIPPA-compliant to protect your privacy.
We will also contain the damage within the affected area to prevent the problem from becoming worse during the service while working to alleviate any health issues. After the service, Target Restoration will work with your insurance provider during the claims process for additional peace of mind.
Our mold removal services can cover all of the following situations:
- HVAC systems: One of the primary paths mold uses to travel is through the air ducts, allowing it to pass through the vent and cause a number of problems. But the spores can also infect the HVAC system and worsen the problem. Our technicians will eradicate this issue by applying powerful cleaners to eliminate each mold spore within the system.
- Long-term: It is common for mold to grow unnoticed in a number of hidden areas, including in the basement, attic, crawlspace, behind walls, and under floorboards. But our technicians will be able to identify and eliminate all cases at their source, regardless of how far they spread. We will also repair any structural components.
- Abandoned property: Without frequent maintenance or cleaning, mold is quick to consume any porous material in its path. In fact, it won’t be long until the property becomes infested with bacteria and spores. But soon after receiving your call, Target Restoration will arrive in professional restoration attire with equipment to not only remove the mold but dry out the structure to prevent the fungus from returning in future. We will also conduct any construction needed to remove permanently damaged materials and install replacements.
Our mold restoration services include all of the following procedures:
- Initial inspection: Upon our arrival, Target Restoration will conduct a full inspection of the property in order to assess the safety risk.
- Dehumidification: After the inspection, our technicians will set up high-powered dehumidification equipment in order to deter all mold growth.
- Mold remediation: After eliminating the moisture, our professionals will remove all permanently damaged porous materials use powerful cleaning agents on the remaining hard surfaces. These agents are designed to penetrate the source and eliminate it from within.
- Repairs: Replacement building materials are installed.
- Contents restoration: All personal items affected by the mold spores will be cleaned, dried out, and returned to their original conditions.
- Final inspection: Target Restoration will conduct a walk-through with you in order to ensure that all mold cases have been removed and will not return in the future.
Contact Us for a Free Estimate
While some home remedies can remove small amounts of mold, a professional service should be called for larger areas and cases that are difficult to remove. As soon as our professionals arrive, we will conduct an initial inspection, contain the damage within the affected area, dry out and repair the damaged structure, and prevent the fungus from returning in the future.
Call Target restoration for professional mold remediation services in Belton, TX at (254) 613-7545. Our experts are licensed and trained.