Fire Damage Related Info
Fires are as unpredictable as they are damaging. If you are a property owner that suffers from the devastating effects of a fire, we encourage you to contact us right away.
At ServiceMaster by Mason, we provide emergency fire damage restoration services in Providence, RI to limit the extent of the damage, repair your property, and restore affected belongings.
Our certified technicians are experienced in understanding the behavior of fire damage and how to restore your belongings and property. While the fire alone can cause tremendous destruction, so too can the resulting smoke and soot. Our ServiceMaster by Mason technicians are trained to properly restore areas and belongings that suffer from these various corrosive elements. We also act quickly because waiting will only increase the severity of the damage.
Fire Damage Restoration
Because of the variety of concerns caused by fires, we have developed a comprehensive approach to fire damage restoration. When you work with us, you can expect the following:
- 24-hour availability and a swift response
- Inspections of potentially damaged structural elements of your building
- An assessment of the levels of damage incurred
- Emergency tarping and board-up services
- Structural fortification
- Removal of soot, smoke, and other debris
- Careful cleaning of all surfaces (some materials require specific treatments to avoid permanent damage)
- Water damage restoration
- Restoration of affected areas and belongings
- Deodorization services
We fully understand the ramifications of fires that occur in residential and commercial settings. Families can be displaced for an unspecified amount of time, and businesses can be forced to pause their operations. With these factors in mind, we do everything possible to work efficiently and with great quality.
Fire Restoration Providence, RI
Fire Mitigation – What to Do:
Once the fire has been put out, you should call our fire restoration representatives. You should then:
- Avoid excess movement of materials so that soot does not spread and settle
- Cover air vents with two layers of cheesecloth
- Replace air filters
- Air out your building
- Cover furnishings and upholstery if they are dry
- Wash indoor plants on both sides of their leaves
- Clean chrome faucets with light oil or petroleum jelly applications
- Take your pets to a safe location
- Empty your refrigerator of damaged items
It is also best to avoid using electronics or appliances until they have been properly inspected.
To utilize our fire damage restoration services, contact our ServiceMaster by Mason representatives at (401) 622-4156. We are available 24 hours a day to respond to emergencies, and work with property owners in Providence, RI.
Related Fire Damage Restoration Services:
Fire Damage Repair Services Westerly, RI
Fire Damage Cleanup Company Warwick, RI
Smoke Damage Restoration Services Waterford, CT
Fire and Smoke Damage Cleanup Hampton, CT
Smoke Damage Cleanup Manchester, CT
Fire Damage Restoration Norwich, CT