While it’s normal for dust and debris to accumulate around the house, it will build up in the duct work of the property over time. When it accumulates, the HVAC system must work harder in order to disperse hot and cool air throughout the home or building.
To prevent this from happening, a professional cleaning will be needed. ServiceMaster by Mason proudly serves the homes and buildings of Providence, RI and the surrounding areas with professional air duct cleaning services. Our experts use perfected methods and advanced equipment to ensure maximum results.
When Air Duct Cleaning is Needed
Common signs that your home or building is due for an air duct cleaning service include: having to dust more often, higher heating and cooling costs, severe allergies, respiratory concerns, and the HVAC system taking longer than usual to heat or cool the home.
When the HVAC system runs, it takes the air from within the property, heats or cools it, and disperses it again. But this air also contains dust, dirt, pet dander, mold spores, and allergens that can become trapped within the ductwork, thus, blocking the airways.
The system will then need to work harder to provide the same results, an issue that can be easily fixed with air duct cleaning. In fact, ServiceMaster by Mason recommends a professional cleaning every 3-5 years to ensure that the system is running efficiently.
Our air duct cleaning services include all of the following:
- Free Estimate: Our staff will provide an estimate after a detailed inspection of the system, followed by determining the best course of action.
- Open Communication: We will explain the procedures to you as well as answer any of your questions throughout the service.
- Full Inspection: Our technicians will inspect each area of the ductwork to find the components that may need additional cleaning.
- Complete cleaning: All of the following components will be professionally cleaned using advanced equipment:
- Air vents and registers
- Drip pans
- Heating and cooling coils
- Air handling and unit housing
- Heat exchangers
- Fan motor and housing
- Final Inspection: After the cleaning, ServiceMaster by Mason will conduct a final inspection to ensure that all dust, dirt, and debris are removed.
As you can see, having the air ducts cleaned, regardless of whether it is a commercial or residential property, is very important. To save on energy costs, get full usage of your HVAC system, and improve the quality of breathing air, professional HVAC cleanings can provide a number of benefits.
For a free estimate on your next air duct cleaning service, call ServiceMaster by Mason at (401) 622-4156. We are proud to serve the homes and buildings of Providence, RI as well as the surrounding areas.