When a fire or smoke disaster occurs in your home or business, call RestorationMaster, Virginia, as experienced technicians are vital for successful fire restoration. The fire restoration professionals at RestorationMaster come highly recommended and are experienced in all phases of fire damage cleanup in the Springfield VA area. RestorationMaster, Virginia, specializes in the complete restoration of fire-damaged homes, furnishings, and personal belongings.
Our complete fire damage cleanup process includes these steps:
- Pre-cleaning of affected areas
- Content cleaning
- Content pack-out
- Cleaning of damaged surfaces
- Odor removal
- Reconstruction (if needed)
You can reach RestorationMaster anytime 24/7 at (202) 952-3660 for professional Smoke and Fire Damage Restoration Services in Springfield, VA, and the surrounding areas.
Steps to Prevent Further Damage from Fire while Waiting for the professional restoration team to Arrive:
-Create air movement by opening windows, and installing fans to circulate air.
-Dry wet items as soon as possible. Use a fan to dry carpets and blinds. If not completely dried, they will soon spoil due to mold.
-Move copper utensils and clean them immediately because smoke can tarnish copper in just 24 hours.
-Place aluminum foil or plastic food wrap under furniture legs. Remove rugs or murals to dry the walls.
– Put dry and clean items unaffected in plastic or nylon bags while repairing and cleaning the house.
RestorationMaster technicians can execute the followings:
- Remove soots from textiles
- Removes smoke smell from textiles
- Cleaning furniture and clothes
- Clean stains on the wall
- Eliminate the smell of smoke in the house
Contact RestorationMaster for Smoke and Soot Removal in Springfield, VA
The smoke damage restoration professionals at RestorationMaster, Virginia, work quickly to eliminate all signs of smoke and soot (source removal) caused by fire damage to your home or business. Quick and proper smoke cleaning protects your home/business and personal items from ongoing damages due to caustic, acidic soot. If your possessions are not cleaned within hours after a fire, permanent damages may occur.
For fire & smoke damage cleanup services in Springfield, VA area, contact RestorationMaster at (202) 952-3660.
We’re available 24 hours a day for all fire emergencies, and we work with all insurance providers to help you restore your property.
Related Fire Damage Restoration Services:
- Fire restoration in Arlington, VA
- Fire restoration certified professionals in Alexandria, VA
- Fire damage restoration in Falls Church, VA
- Fire cleanup in Springfield, VA
- Fire damage repair in Reston, VA
- Fire restoration company in McLean VA
- Fire cleanup professional in Bethesda MD
- Fire restoration technicians in Washington DC
- Fire damage repair company in Ft. Washington MD