You lose more than possessions when a fire strikes your home; you lose precious peace of mind. We understand the emotions involved. And we respond fast. We know that even after the fire is out, the damage to your home and belongings continues. Much of the material found in furniture and flooring is synthetic and, when burned, can result in complex chemical reactions. In just a few days, these items go from cleanable to unsalvageable.
Fire Damage Restoration in Arlington VA
The professionals at RestorationMaster are experts at understanding the chemical combinations that can effectively clean and salvage belongings damaged by smoke. We can remove soot from at-risk items such as brass, aluminum, chrome, marble, tile, and porcelain, as well as in fabrics such as upholstery and carpets, thus helping to avoid additional expenses. We strive to remain technologically advanced through weekly training sessions and technical updates on all aspects of smoke damage restoration. RestorationMaster specializes in the complete restoration of fire-damaged homes, furnishings, and personal belongings in Arlington, VA.
From fire and water to mold remediation and trauma cleanup, we are experts in commercial and residential restoration.
You can reach RestorationMaster anytime 24/7 at (202) 952-3660 for professional Smoke and Fire Damage Restoration Services in Arlington, VA, and the surrounding areas.
Temporary Actions to prevent further damages while waiting for professional restoration technicians to arrive:
- Remove soot from home textiles. You need to remove soot from carpets, curtains, or other textile household items before cleaning. You can use a vacuum cleaner to remove soot from the surface of items.
- Removes smoke smell from textiles. The smell of smoke can still linger in clothing, upholstery, carpets, and curtains. Do not use the deodorant spray because deodorant spray only works for a certain time, sometimes even combined with smoke to form an additional smell.
- Cleaning furniture and clothes. After deodorizing, start cleaning home textiles. Take items that need dry cleaning to the dry cleaners. For the rest, wash the clothes with warm water and detergent. Carpets need to be washed twice, before and after repair. Wet carpets must be dried before cleaning. In some cases, it is sometimes necessary to throw out the carpet to dry and protect the floor underneath.
Smoke Damage Restoration in Arlington VA
The RestorationMaster fire restoration and smoke damage cleanup process in Arlington VA include:
• Emergency pre-cleaning
• Content cleaning
• Content pack out
• Wall and ceiling cleaning
Contact RestorationMaster for Fire Damage & Smoke and Soot Removal in Arlington VA
When you call RestorationMaster at (202) 952-3660, we are onsite within 1-3 hours. Our trained technicians will walk through the cleanup and restoration process with you and leave behind a comprehensive recovery guide outlining steps and responsibilities for RestorationMaster and the homeowner.
Related Fire Damage Restoration Services:
- Fire restoration in Arlington, VA
- Fire restoration certified professionals in Alexandria, VA
- Fire damage restoration in Falls Church, VA
- Fire cleanup in Springfield, VA
- Fire damage repair in Reston, VA
- Fire restoration company in McLean VA
- Fire cleanup professional in Bethesda MD
- Fire restoration technicians in Washington DC
- Fire damage repair company in Ft. Washington MD