Cleaning of an entire home may be time-consuming and difficult – the larger the home, the more you would have to do to clean it up. This is important whether you are moving, getting ready to show your house to buyers or expecting important guests at your house/ flat. If you have to plan a last minute house cleaning surely the times pressure may be disturbing. Yet, there are a few things you could do to organize this last minute clean up. The experts from the London, UK based cleaning company Homestic Cleaners have revealed to us the most important things to know about the last minute house cleaning and finding a cleaning company and we offer them to you this article.
7 Quick & Simple Last Minute Cleaning Tips
- Firstly, before you begin your same day house cleaning remember – you need to do as much as you can for as little time as possible, leaving large tasks to complete for later like decluttering your garage or cleaning the washing machine. After that get some cleaning supplies like a sponge and all cleaner and begin.
- Whoever will be coming to visit your home the first thing that they will notice will be the front door. Seems unimportant? Imagine your important guests or buyers who step up to your front door and see cobwebs, dirt, scratches, etc. This is how they will begin to create an idea for themselves about your home. That is why our last minute cleaning tips begin with checking in what condition your front door is and improving it as much as possible.
- The entryway is the next of what your guests will notice about your home. Continue your last minute clean up by shaking the door mat, wiping the door knob and putting away shoes and other stuff not used for the moment.
- Go on with your last minute clean up by taking a look in the living room. Clean the table top and the cloth. Vacuum the floor and wipe any surfaces. Throw away old newspapers, straighten books, magazines and sofa pillows.
- Even if your guests are not staying in the kitchen they may wish to see it so take care of that. The kitchen will need to have its dishes emptied from the sink and into the dishwasher. Continue your same day house cleaning by wiping the surfaces and the top of the stove. Use a mop/ vacuum cleaner for the floor. This whole procedure will take up not more than a few minutes. It may seem basic but it will change entirely the look of your home.
- Taking care of the bathroom is easy too. Continue your domestic cleaning with it. Turn the fan on and use some cleaner to put in the toilet and wait before you wash it off. In the meantime wipe up the shower, shower door and the sink. Flush the toilet, turn off the fan and spray some air freshener.
- For an emergency window cleaning after you have cleaned up the rooms you can wipe up the windows on the inside and if you can – on the outside. This will make your home so much more sparkling and attractive!
Get Your Last Minute Cleaners
Whether you plan to clean your home or firm, you may decide to use the services of a local residential cleaning company which will save you much time. Often you may wish to do things better and quicker but under the pressure of little time and especially if you have to go shop cleaning products you better call the last minute cleaners. Professional last minute cleaners can do the job so much better and quicker because they are experts in this. So whether you are in London, Washington or Sydney if you have to do a last minute house cleaning getting cleaners’ services may be such a relief! What can you do?
Find a house/ apartment cleaning company near you and see if they offer a same day cleaning package. Many companies provide last minute cleaning services. Call a few cleaning companies, let them know what is to be done and ask to be quoted with a price. Choose a company that offers an average price – if you get a very low estimate it may mean that the price could go up when the cleaners arrive because not all activities have been included in the quote. In this way last minute cleaning services can save you so much time and while you take care of yourself or organize the visit of your guests the professionals can complete all that needs to be cleaned – windows, rugs, carpets, surfaces, etc. Plus you don’t have to worry about what cleaning products to use, how to clean and you won’t have to rush. This is why many cleaning companies offer last minute cleaning services that you can take advantage of.
As a last tip if you have any cleaning questions or you would like to add up important information you can share your last minute clean up ideas below as a comment.