In addition to physical damage, floods, fires, mold growth, and other property-damaging events can lead to a variety of unpleasant odors lingering on your property. Even after repairs are made, these odors can linger if not properly treated. At RestorationMaster, we utilize advanced odor-removal equipment and techniques to eliminate problem odors following any property-damaging events. We offer our smoke and odor mitigation services to residential and commercial property owners in the Lone Tree, CO, area.
More on Lingering Odors
There are a number of situations that can lead to lingering odors on your property. This is because, in many cases, the odors become absorbed by porous building materials and belongings. They can also hang around in your airspaces for surprisingly long lengths of time. In several cases, a single object is the source of an unpleasant smell. Some of the most common causes of odors that we address include:
- Mold Growth
- Fire and Smoke Damage
- Water Damage
- Unwanted Pests
- Dead Animals
- Unattended Deaths
Removing Odors from Your Property
At RestorationMaster, we effectively remove odors from building components, furniture, airspaces, and other belongings. We do this through the utilization of professional-grade, odor-removal treatment methods and equipment. This includes:
- Nano Carbon Technology
- Ozone Technology
- Thermal Fogging
- Hydroxyl Technology
In essence, we will treat affected surfaces and airspaces to eliminate odors and prevent them from returning in the future. We do this through the following process:
- Locate and remove odors at their source
- Treat affected structural elements, furnishings, and belongings
- Treat affected airspaces and provide air-washing services
- Seal porous surfaces to prevent odors from returning in the future
- Provide you with thorough documentation of the deodorization process
Deodorization Services Following Natural Disasters
Natural disasters can cause widespread damage, and lead to a number of odors plaguing your property. If you need restoration assistance, we can provide it through some of our other services; however, we can also focus solely on deodorization services. Some of the more damaging events that we respond to include:
- Large Fires: Following a large fire, we will leverage our equipment and resources to fully deodorize your property. We address all aspects of fires, including smoke, soot, water, and other elements.
- Flooding: Major water damage can lead to a number of musty odors. We address all odors that are caused by excess water and moisture, as well as mold and mildew.
- Biological-Based Odors: Biohazard materials are hazardous to your health and they have unpleasant odors. We treat areas affected by bodily fluids, dead animals, etc.
Utilizing Our Smoke and Odor Mitigation Services
To learn more about how our smoke and odor mitigation services can help you, contact our representatives at (720) 706-8965. Our RestorationMaster professionals will respond rapidly to remove lingering odors from your property. We currently assist property owners in the Lone Tree, CO, area.