While it is relatively rare for a major accident or violent crime to take place on your property, it is important to know what to do in case it ever happens. For example, who will clean your property or restore affected areas to a safe condition? Law enforcement personnel and EMTs do not fill this role. This is why we offer comprehensive biohazard cleaning services here at ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration. Through these services, we safely remove any dangerous biohazard materials, like blood or bodily tissues, found at the scene. We then sanitize your property and restore affected areas. We offer these biohazard and trauma scene cleaning services to property owners in need in the Lone Tree, CO, area.
More on Biohazard Materials
Biohazard materials are defined as biologically contaminated waste that can cause harm to humans, animals, and other living things. This means that blood and other bodily tissues are classified as biohazard materials. This is because they can contain dangerous pathogens that lead to infections, diseases, and worse for those exposed. To prevent these materials from harming you, your loved ones, or anybody else on your property, it is important to get them properly removed. Law enforcement personnel and EMTs are not trained to do this.
Reliable Biohazard Cleaning Services
At ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration, we abide by all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the transportation and disposal of dangerous biohazard materials. Our technicians have received the highest levels of training and certification in this field in order to ensure a safe and effective result. Through our biohazard cleaning services, we work with law enforcement personnel and EMTs to ensure that important evidence is not tampered with before it is looked at, but that harmful areas are effectively treated as soon as possible. In all, you can expect the following from our biohazard cleaning services:
- Biohazard Material Removal: We safely remove dangerous biohazard materials from your property and dispose of them at licensed medical waste facilities.
- Decontamination: We utilize professional-grade sanitization equipment and procedures to fully disinfect your property.
- Deodorization: We leverage powerful deodorizing technology to remove all lingering odors.
- Continuous Monitoring: We will communicate with you throughout the cleaning process and ensure that the job is completed efficiently.
- Insurance Assistance: We will work with your insurance provider to coordinate claims.
- Family Assistance and Support: We can connect you with local support groups and counseling professionals for additional support as needed.
Call for Professional Biohazard Cleaning
To utilize our biohazard and trauma scene cleaning services, contact our ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration representatives at (303) 800-3404. We are available 24-hours a day to take your call and will respond rapidly to return your property to a safe condition. We currently service property owners in Lone Tree, CO, and the surrounding areas.